Alec H.

Question regarding pickup spacing for EII Eclipse

Updated
Howdy, folks. I am getting an ESP E-II eclipse and i was wondering if anyone knows if the pickup spacing is standard Gibson .50mm or fender .53? I am looking to replace the EMGs with passives when it comes in....
MORE »
RKaynan

Battery

Updated
Generally speaking, how long should I expect a 9volt battery to last in an Eclipse E-II?...
MORE »
E-II M-I NT

E-II M-I NT

Updated
Hi All, I'd been wanting an ESP M-I for ages but had kind of forgotten about it until I stumbled upon YouTube video of someone playing it the other day. On a hunch, I searched for one on Ebay and found a very gently used...
MORE »
E-II Ecplise aged?

E-II Ecplise aged?

Updated
i am the new guy who interesting in ESP again since 1995 return to my ESP playing, i am confused in Ecplise E-II. Because i cant find any information in E-II which is aged relic design. Is it only in ESP logo series? Or this...
MORE »
ESP E-II Standard Eclipse

ESP E-II Standard Eclipse

Updated
Hey forum. Ive set my eyes on this guitar lately, and would like to know if anyone has had it before, and would like to share some info with me.
Ive noticed the fretboard has no fret indicators, so does it have anything...
MORE »
2016 E-II models. Question....

2016 E-II models. Question....

Updated
When the 2016 models become available are the previous models (2015 and before) unavailable? Just noticed on preview pictures there is one Eclipse in black. Must say I was hoping to see more finishes. Looking forward to...
MORE »
Jason s.

Eclipse for sale!

Updated
I am selling my Eclipse. Text me for pictures and price. 302-332-6712...
MORE »
E-II Eclipse Ordered - String Question

E-II Eclipse Ordered - String Question

Updated
Hi Ordered an E-II Eclipse (STBCSB).  Looking forward to it arriving, tried an LTD EC1000 and was impressed so hoping this will be as good or better! Just wondered, what guage strings are they shipped with?     ...
MORE »
Gordon C.

Is this guitar fake?

Updated
Not fimiliar with these units so I hope someone's expert eye can help. Seller states its an 2007 eclipse e-ii. First I cant find a legitimate model online with this color combo. I know these are mass produced in china and...
MORE »
Eclipse E-II Vs. Edwards Eclipse E-MA-135C

Eclipse E-II Vs. Edwards Eclipse E-MA-135C

Updated
Considering getting the Edwards Eclipse II version. Any idea how it compares to the E-II version in terms of build quality and overall feel?...
MORE »
E-2 eclipse db vb

E-2 eclipse db vb

Updated
Does anybody know what the db stands for on the e2 eclipse db VB? Thanks...
MORE »
Maurizio O.

Viper standard no more in catalog

Updated
I'm wrong or Viper series is limited to baritone? If I want to buy something near to a Viper standard what should I do? I think I have to find a dealer with some old series Viper, that's sad......
MORE »
E-II Eclipse vs Ltd EC-1000 Neck

E-II Eclipse vs Ltd EC-1000 Neck

Updated
Hey guys! I was wondering, how does the neck of an Ltd EC-1000 compare to the neck on an E-II Eclipse ? I'm eager to buy an E-II EC, but i recently picked up an EC-1000 Koa and i hated it. The neck felt weird with a D...
MORE »
Dave P.

FRX: Alder vs Mahogany (and vs EC/Eclipse)

Updated
‎‎I'm new here... and to ESP guitars...‎ ‎OK, for years my hero was George Lynch and I knew ESP was good, but never tried one... I was brainwashed to bow to alter of Fender and Gibson and ignored others, till now. Anyway‎,...
MORE »
Oleg

Fake ec ii?

Updated
Listed as ESP e 2, but looks rly weird...
MORE »