Racks!!!!

Updated
ZephMan
No, I mean guitar racks. I wanna see everyone's rack/stereo setups. I'm thinking of going stereo.
Stephy

I don't get it.

sean106OCD

I don't get it.

It's a guy thing. It makes our penis much larger than normal ;)

chevy Z 302

yea for the money he paid bob to do that, and the what, 3 years it took, it better be amazing.

donting- i dont get it either, lately everyone around here wants a rack.

sean106OCD

yea for the money he paid bob to do that, and the what, 3 years it took, it better be amazing.

donting- i dont get it either, lately everyone around here wants a rack.

I am doing one just for FX, and got a case that rolls like a luggage thing with wheels so I can take it with me to practice or gigs. Not any ampages. Only if Diezel ever made a rack VH4S, now then maybe a different story LOL:rollin

chevy Z 302

no i understand what your doing

its the fact that all these guys are like 'lolzorz i want a rakz'

ok what do you want?

ummzorz whats zin a raxk!

i mean you dont even know what you want in the rack, all your really wanting is a rack setup to say you have a rack.

At least thats what i get from all these noobs asking about em. Not you sean.

LordCliffton

Guitar > 5150 > fx send > dbx comp/gate ch1(used as a mild compressor only) > bbe 462 > dbx comp/gate ch2(used mainly for gating with very mild compression) fx return 5150.

Got the dbx 2 channel idea from peeping Petruccis rig-I believe that he uses 1 channel for gating only and the other for compression only, very good use of space:1 space, 1 unit, 2 options.

sometimes I put a boss ge-7 in there somewhere... just for more color or a solo boost option.

Lately I've been running as such:
Guitar(s) > Rocktron Taboo Artist > Left out Peavey VTM120 fx return(5150 4x12 cab) & Right out to 5150 fx return(5150 4x12 cab). It's much simpler, has plenty of fx & various gain levels as well. And this way, by going into the fx return of each amp I effectively have control over 2 120 watt beasts. :p

For those that have never heard of it, the Taboo Artist is essentially a Chameleon in footswitch form-it even has a Ernie Ball volume style control pedal attached to it to control volume swells or whatever you assign it to.

peace

Post to Thread