Racks!!!!

Updated
ZephMan
No, I mean guitar racks. I wanna see everyone's rack/stereo setups. I'm thinking of going stereo.
chevy Z 302

monty, thats not a rack, thats a friggin tower.

i want to try the egnater stuff :D

chevy Z 302

oooh nice

i want to try that too!

esp_gaijin

dolfs on all of monty's mts crap :p

chevy Z 302

^have you looked into the egnater stuff? I figure that would be more your thing than the randall stuff.

esp_gaijin

^have you looked into the egnater stuff? I figure that would be more your thing than the randall stuff.

what's this igniter stuff you speak of? mysterious young man with R8.

i must seek this out. ...while at work tonight. ...if it's slow, hopefully it will be.

ZephMan

Why, are you looking for tips to make yourself look less obvious to the general public?

???

Besides, just because you're "thinking" of getting a rack doesn't mean you'll be able to afford to.

...OMG, you're fucking stupid.

Not being able to buy a digital camera makes me suspect you might not be making the move to a rack.

I have two digital cameras, ones is at my dad's office and the other is out of batteries. Another problem is that I have never been able to upload pics onto photoshack or bucket, they must hate me.

but if I where you I would go for a new cab too.

No, I love those cabs, they sound great.

And will you be able to get the troo metalztones out of that guitar anyway?

I will have two new guitars at the end of the summer.

xcc

???
No, I love those cabs, they sound great.
QUOTE]

Not trying to be a dick or anything but do you have any experience with other cabs? You seem to have a 1x12 (maybe 1x10?) cab from krank, which sucks IMO, and you say you have another 1x12 cab. I really think you should go for a "real" cab before getting some super expensive rack gear that you relly don't need I assume..that is just my opinion tho..play lots of gigs?

ZephMan

Not trying to be a dick or anything but do you have any experience with other cabs?

Mesa's, ENGL's, Orange's etc.

You seem to have a 1x12 (maybe 1x10?) cab from krank, which sucks IMO, and you say you have another 1x12 cab.

I have two Krank 1X12's

I really think you should go for a "real" cab

A 4X12 is'nt any more "real" than a 1x12.

Gfunk

Mesa's, ENGL's, Orange's etc.

Does that mean you have seen them on the interwebs?

I have two Krank 1X12's

Pics?

A 4X12 is'nt any more "real" than a 1x12.

Apples and oranges.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZephMan

Does that mean you have seen them on the interwebs?

:rolleyes:

esp_gaijin

WOW Chev, thanks! i had never heard of that, will read about it now.

chevy Z 302

yea mayne, pretty neat stuff. Everything i've heard has been great, that new 2 unit thing has me super intreagued though. 250 + modules and i could be all over that sucker with a little 20/20 or something.

esp_gaijin

PURCHASEOur amps and modules are sold through a select group of dedicated retailers.

i so fear if i contact them they'll say "oh yea we have a dealer near you, please go to.....*drumroll*.....WILLCUTT GUITARS on rosemont garden". :x:(:rolleyes:|I

first thing i'm gonna get next tho is a splawn nitro, then sell it or my uber.

very very soon i intend to spend time with the markiv and make a decision to keep or sell. if i sell it i have a chunk toward the nitro purchase.

chevy Z 302

i think he's only got like 4 dealers.

its pretty much just order direct.

except the 2 GC exclusives.

Yea i'd love to hear the nitro, i could see it replacing the uber.

ZephMan

Sweet dude.

Stephy

I have a rack... and no you can't see it! :p

MiserySignals

I have a rack... and no you can't see it! :p

...pics, or its not true!

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZephMan

You dont really need a midi controller for just a rack amp.

Stephy

I agree with my Donting friend.

put a head on a cab... BOOM... you're done!

Post to Thread