ESPANDY16

edwards explorer?

Updated
i was looking at the edwards E-EX-125E, i was wondering if anyone could tell me a little about it and if any one had pics that would be great...
MORE »
espguy462

18v converter

Updated
i wanna know what an 18 volt thing does for you EMG pickups. Does it make it moer powerful? or last longer? and how do you get it done?...
MORE »
DyersEve87

truss rod covers extinct???

Updated
Jesus christ man, i cannot find a standard esp truss rod cover anywhere, guitar parts depot has been sold out for a while now, just a plain black gloss one with one screw hole would seem easy to find but nope, not even on the...
MORE »
_blackened_

Edwards LPC, with Duncans problem.

Updated
So I just got this beautiful LPC from Edwards. It's fucking ace, except the pickups. I'm used to EMG's (I have three EMG equipped guitars). So this one buzzes when not playing, so I thought it might be a grounding problem,...
MORE »
xdaynex

wood filling?

Updated
heyy i want to cover up a strap peg hole since i moved the strap peg. can i do this with woodglue and toothpicks? or should i go for some otehr filler? and how can i match my black paint to esp's black?...
MORE »
musicaldeath

Coiling cable

Updated
I remember reading a while back on good methods to store guitar cables, and I think it was Matt who described using an over-under method. I looked this up on google and could not find a description that was detailed enough...
MORE »
___KC___

what strings to use???

Updated
Ok, when I got my mh-250nt yesterday, this was going to be the first 25.5 scale guitar that I've had. so when I got the guitar, I instantly changed the strings. the strings I use for basically all of my guitars are ernie ball...
MORE »
Satch

Bridge replacement on ESP M-I (early 90's)

Updated
First post... Does anyone know where I can find a replacement bridge for my ESP M-I? It has the ESP licensed Floyd Rose. The high 'E' doesn't stay in when I'm changing strings (almost as if there's a groove in the...
MORE »
riggawaggel

Help adjusting the truss rod on my Eclipse

Updated
Hello everyone I've never adjusted the truss rod on my own and I'm aware that its a delicate job. I am currently tuned to Drop C CGCFAD with .10-.46 Blue Steels. I've read from several sources that i should be using some...
MORE »
ESPANDY16

floyd help please

Updated
Well i just purchased my first floyded guitar (an alexi-200) and after playing the heck out of it i broke a string :( iv never really changed them before so i was wondering if you guitar wizards out there could give me...
MORE »
Leth

Floyd Intonation tool

Updated
Hi Does anyone know of anywhere in the Uk where I can Purchase a floyd intonation tool??? Only found out about them from a friend the other day & they can't remember where they got theres from....
MORE »
RippinFace

ESP Ltd M-100FM....Seymour or Dimarzios?

Updated
Hello fellahs. Which is best to replace the stock pickups for this guitar (M-100FM)....my style of music is Rock and Metal...so I'm looking for a "rockin/hard rockin/Heavy metal" sound here. What types of both Seymour or...
MORE »
antipole

EMG Shielding

Updated
Is it necessary to conductively shield all parts of an EMG'ed guitar (pickup cavity, wiring and wiring cavity, and pot cavity)?...
MORE »
bodomfan81

Solving gain problem

Updated
all my guitars have passive pu's. They sound ok when i play my guitar through NI Guitar Rig because i can add a ton of gain there. However, it's a problem if i wanna play it through my preamp. So I was thinking, to solve this...
MORE »
Bluerob

Help the NewB

Updated
Hi chaps, hope you can help... after I bought my M-200 with a Steve Special and a Evo Dimarzios pups: I did some height adjustments on the strings, tuning 2 moths ago...you know the basic setup. And I was quite pleased with...
MORE »