97StangSVT

Looking to buy MX or Eclipse I CTM

Updated
If anyone has one they are trying to sell, please let me know. Thanks!...
MORE »
dimebagfan01

Explorer

Updated
Just wondering, would it be possible to even get an ESP Explorer (NOT the EET FUK) from the custom shop? I've been looking for an MX250II and either they're way over priced or I can't find one. Also, if it's possible to even...
MORE »
Man2Wolf

ESP Eet Fuk Custom Shop Explorer Possible?

Updated
I have heard rumors that James will not allow ESP to remake his coveted middle finger inlays? I have been thinking about an Eet Fuk Explorer from the ESP custom shop. It would be awhile until I ordered, but I knew you guys...
MORE »
blistered earth

heres a thought

Updated
custom shop NV with a stoptail cockstock and blank fb, green flames (think jh1) who thinks they could mockup?...
MORE »
Munkipuss

MX-II Nut Width 42mm or 43mm???

Updated
Can anyone tell me, does the MX-II have a 42mm or a 43mm nut?...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Skulls & Snakes custom

Updated
Hi dudes! I just wonder if anyone here knows how much an ESP George Lynch Skully will cost me if I custom order it with practically the same specs. The fact is I don't like boltys, SD pickups and 22 fret guitars.....
MORE »
chilly

Castom Shop M2 vs Standart M2

Updated
This is my first masageello.I jave question to ESP I am a proud owner of bass guitar (Warwick VAmpyre Dark Lord) and i am also a proud owner of guitar (ESP M2.) But i am jast courius if i will order castom shop m2 with...
MORE »
nightofthelivingshred

best usa dealer?

Updated
probably answered a million times, i'm bad with searching. looking for a dealer to order a custom through. i'm aware of drum city guitar land. anyone else that's worth looking into? thanks....
MORE »
darkladytaelyn

Of Neck Dives and Flying V's

Updated
Hello all. Quick question as I've been wondering a little. I'm kicking around the idea, rather strongly, of going for a custom shop 5-String bass in the Standard V body. Major question on my mind is, for those currently...
MORE »
Rebourne

Custom Viper 7 string

Updated
Hey, I just ebayed a very strange looking viper, I haven't seen anything like it. it's got 22 frets a baritone scale and it's a 7 string. I'm an idiot so I screwed up the paypal and ended up having to do an e-check which...
MORE »
BlowitUp

2005 Kh-2

Updated
I have a 2005 KH-2 Bolt-on in mint condition, No scratches or dings, 1 small chip missing out of the Floyd rose flathead Screw, that tightens it to the body. Other than Ebay any ideas of a good place to sell this at? I don't...
MORE »
wish i was hetfield

grass roots

Updated
hi bit of a new boy question , ive been offered a explorer grass roots guitar i know the quaility is no where near the custom version but is it worth getting and fitting new emgs etc or should i just not both really cant...
MORE »
visualrocker69

Could the Custom Shop do a Forest GT with the following specs?

Updated
Could ESP Custom Shop do a custom Forest GT like this? Body: Maple top on Alder Neck: Mahogany Fingerboard: Ebony Bridge: Wilkinson Gotoh Electronics: (Piezo system?) This most important feature for me is a floating but...
MORE »
val

What do I Have To Do...

Updated
... To get a US ESP dealer that will qoute my custom shop but then forgets about it, takes seven months to say he never got a qoute back or just ignores it. Is there a place?...
MORE »
srussell39

Tony McAlpine ESP Custom Shop Left Handed

Updated
I was looking to see if someone could give me some info on this guitar, I bought it about 13 years ago, and It's a great guitar but I'm looking to sell it because I no longer play in a band a need to pay off some bills. I do...
MORE »