Custom Viper 7 string

Updated
Rebourne
Hey, I just ebayed a very strange looking viper, I haven't seen anything like it. it's got 22 frets a baritone scale and it's a 7 string. I'm an idiot so I screwed up the paypal and ended up having to do an e-check which apparently takes for ever... so I won't have it for a while. The seller is probably wondering WTF is wrong with me too LOL. But anyway I was wondering if anyone had any info on this? There wasn't any paperwork, but it looks authentic to me so I bought it. The only thing I found strange is I thought the Technical House only did bolt on guitars, but I dont know much about the Japan shops. Any thoughts on this?
MV-CTM

ace axe man, saw that one on ebayz but went too high for me :lol

Rebourne

Yeah a bit too high for me too, but guitars are turning into crack for me! Pretty soon I'll be standing on the corner selling my body for another fix.

Gfunk

Awesome geetah, congas.

I guess that is a 3-way push/pull pot for the control?

That was a steal too. That is probably close to a $300 flight case alone.

The only thing I found strange is I thought the Technical House only did bolt on guitars

Never heard that one.

BLS

WOW :eek: That's a killer guitar! Congrats!

creativename11

Technical house???? someone shed some light on this for i am a sad noob.

MV-CTM

Technical house???? someone shed some light on this for i am a sad noob.
they are an ESP shop in Japan where you can order customs among other things

creativename11

so like the kyso (sp?) shop??? just with out the city name

Rebourne

Thanks guys, I'll do a NGD when I get it.

Apparently the push pull is what controls pickup selection, I'm not sure if it is 3 way or 2 way, but I would imagine 2 way. It's definitely a strange scheme, but one of the things I really dig about the guitar is the minimalist control cavity.

Yeah, the Technical House is pretty sweet, I've been looking at that page. They seem to sell other brands aw well which does seem a bit strange but cool. I hope I get the chance to visit it some day.

Post to Thread