Castom Shop M2 vs Standart M2

Updated
chilly
This is my first masageello.I jave question to ESP I am a proud owner of bass guitar (Warwick VAmpyre Dark Lord) and i am also a proud owner of guitar (ESP M2.) But i am jast courius if i will order castom shop m2 with exectly the same specs and colour, the quality of sound will be the same:confused: p.s. Because I asked the same question at their castom shop forum Warwick claims that all their basses have exectly the same quality as castom shop, so there is no difference in quality betwen the stock ones and castom shop one:hat
Adam

Without actually ever owning an esp, I could safely wager that the responses you're going to get will be along the lines of-

"The custom shop m2 is handmade with hand-selected woods and a greater quality build etc so the quality of sound is likely to be slightly better".

Probably not enough to justify spending so much more on a guitar with the same specs though :\

chilly

Without actually ever owning an esp, I could safely wager that the responses you're going to get will be along the lines of-

"The custom shop m2 is handmade with hand-selected woods and a greater quality build etc so the quality of sound is likely to be slightly better".

Probably not enough to justify spending so much more on a guitar with the same specs though :\
U not always need castomize guitar
because
:hat
#1 If a stock one is match for 100% ur preference
#2 Well if i need to play guitar now not in 8 months

p.s.
The ESP manual saies that all ESP guitars are made with the BEST quality matereals so i am currious if this a true or no :confused:

Thank U

charles_a_pyle

as for sound i dont know but i can definitly tell a huge difference in playability and detail in the fretwork

Post to Thread