ESP Kamikaze IV for sale,  George Lynch guitar

ESP Kamikaze IV for sale, George Lynch guitar

Updated
Hello! Selling my pristine ESP Kamikaze IV Lynch guitar.  I'm a collector and have been fortunate to acquire two of the Kamikaze IV's so I am selling one so I can buy an ESP that I don't have . For example I would be...
MORE »
Piotr B.

KH-202 CAUTION discount

Updated
Hi! I'm from Poland currently at my "work and travel USA" trip and I saw that there is a discount on signatured guitar KH-202 CAUTION. Does anyone know how long will this discount last? Because I have to earn money for that...
MORE »
A KH-DC Silverburst ?!

A KH-DC Silverburst ?!

Updated
Hey Guys, I fall on that pic few days ago : It was few hours before their show in the Apollo Theatre in New York on September 2013.  There is a logo on the headstock that looks like the Gibson flower, or it's maybe the...
MORE »
ESP SIG COLLECTION

ESP SIG COLLECTION

Updated
MORE »
Samuel D.

Hetfield iron cross

Updated
Anyone have issues with the neck pickup humming on these? I just got mine and it makes a low pitch loud hum when the neck pickup is selected. Plugged another guitar with active pickups into the same cord and it didn't make...
MORE »
HETFIELD MX220 FUK 'EM UP

HETFIELD MX220 FUK 'EM UP

Updated
What does anyone difinitively know about the paint on that one? I could have swore when I saw it live that it was a midnight purple and several people have said that no, that was just the lighting and it is really a...
MORE »
Hetfield signature pics

Hetfield signature pics

Updated
MORE »
George T.

Need some advice about my LTD Vulture

Updated
I received my LTD Vulture today and I love this guitar. My only problem is that there is a tiny pencil eraser sized blemish kinda like a shallow gouge in the finish on the front of the guitar. It's hard to see if you don't...
MORE »
Will M.

ltd ra 600

Updated
Looking for one of these anyone interested in selling one for a fair price?...
MORE »
Zaid O.

LTD Snakebyte. A good deal??

Updated
Hey guys! I'm really happy to a part of the forums now. I purchased this guitar today and was just wondering if I got a good deal on it or not. it was listed for much less than the other snakebytes only because of a very...
MORE »
Wanting to confirm if kh-2 is real

Wanting to confirm if kh-2 is real

Updated
Hey there, going to be purchasing this baby soon,  just want to confirm if it is legit or not.  Comes with certification of authenticity.  What do you guys think?...
MORE »
Doris Yeh Signature Model

Doris Yeh Signature Model

Updated
I noticed the Doris Yeh signature model sold on the website, vs the ones being sold in stores such as guitar center are different. The one on the website is a neckthrough body, and the one in stores is a bolt on neck. Does...
MORE »
FS ESP KH1 custom neck through (MV290) worldwide postage available

FS ESP KH1 custom neck through (MV290) worldwide postage available

Updated
Original preproduction ESP Custom MV290 just like the one Kirk used during the Live Shit Binge and Purge era. This is the guitar that was given a bolt on neck and became the factory made KH1. Awesome guitar with the classic...
MORE »
Signed James Hetfield guitar

Signed James Hetfield guitar

Updated
https://www.facebook.com/travis.loria/posts/704802199650649   ESP/EMG are giving away a signed James Hetfield Guitar along with some other goodies! Here's the link boys! Good luck! ...
MORE »
New Hetfield sig?

New Hetfield sig?

Updated
https://youtu.be/a59Y6ALUr54 Looks like we have a new prototype! Snakebyte V?...
MORE »