FS ESP KH1 custom neck through (MV290) worldwide postage available

Updated
FS ESP KH1 custom neck through (MV290) worldwide postage available

Original preproduction ESP Custom MV290 just like the one Kirk used during the Live Shit Binge and Purge era. This is the guitar that was given a bolt on neck and became the factory made KH1. Awesome guitar with the classic ESP Custom build quality and feel. This isn't a collectors guitar, it's a players guitar showing signs of wear on the body with some buckle rash and small chips in the paintwork. Also the pickguard is pretty worn having been painted and stripped before but a new pickguard has been cut for it in the original 3 ply white. And yes it comes with the volume knob, I just took it off as I done use it when I play so prefer it being out of the way.

Neck through mahogany body with maple neck and rosewood board

Single EMG 81 pickup

Original Floyd Rose

Dancing devil inlays

USD$2500/€2500/£2000 ONO, includes postage to where you are. Comes in a fitted hard case for transport. This model never came with a hard case from the factory, only a vinyl bag that has disintegrated over the last 25 years. More photos available on request. 

Adrian B.

Long shot I know, but is this still for sale?

Version_6

You're in luck, it still is. I completely forgot I had a post on here. 

Adrian B.

Cool, thanks for your reply. can we sort out a deal? Although I have owned esp's since the early 90s im new to this forum and not sure how things are done on here.

is there a way I can pm you?

kind regards

ade 

Version_6

Yeah dude, I sent you a friend request, once you accept it you can send me a pm. Otherwise, you can catch me on reverb.com 

https://reverb.com/shop/thatmusicguyaustralia

Post to Thread