Gtrst

Scalloped Alexi Models

Updated
Anyone know which ESP models (not Edwards or LTD) were factory scalloped and which weren't? Were any Signature Series or Custom Shop Scythe or Blacky models scalloped and which years and markets were they sold? If they exist,...
MORE »
ESP MX-220 on Reverb (Sold)

ESP MX-220 on Reverb (Sold)

Updated
There's a MX-220 on Reverb for those interested. I saw this guitar a few years back through Erick, but I don't think he ended up purchasing...
MORE »
Gary M.

KH-502 take a R3 or R4?

Updated
Does the ESP LTD KH-502 take a R3 or a R4 nut?...
MORE »
Looking for a ESP JH-3 Hetfield Eclipse

Looking for a ESP JH-3 Hetfield Eclipse

Updated
Hit me up as always....PM or mesaseany@gmail.com...
MORE »
Edwards E-Flying Freiheit

Edwards E-Flying Freiheit

Updated
Just got this piece of "artwork" in my collection recently 
Signature model for Revo of Linked Horizon
"Flying Freiheit"
(the guy who did the opening theme song for Attack on Titan)

This is the Edwards...
MORE »
Help with KH VIntage

Help with KH VIntage

Updated
Hey everyone. I just preordered a KH VINTAGE. I had a few questions for anyone who has one. Is the back of the neck finished in satin or just as glossy as the body? I have a 2020 KH-2 with the laser etched bone breakers and...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 Purple Sparkle Ouija

ESP KH-2 Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
Here are some pics of my ESP KH-2 Purple Sparkle Ouija that arrived today. Also coming with signed certificate as well.  More pics to follow. ...
MORE »
OUIJA LTD Red Sparkle - unusual COA

OUIJA LTD Red Sparkle - unusual COA

Updated
LTD Ouija Red Sparkle for sale - instrument looks like a normal guitar, but COA is something I never saw before. It's printed on red paper instead of common cream colored paper. What's going on here?   This guitar...
MORE »
Zorlac for sale.

Zorlac for sale.

Updated
It’s the 1989 pained neck, OFR version. Nice condition, small paint scuff on the tip, and insignificant nicks here and there. Have chose what to sell between this and my 2009 Ouija, Zorlac got the Shortest Straw. Comes...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 Vintage "Caution Hot" and "Kirk's Guitar" Sticker Replacement

ESP KH-2 Vintage "Caution Hot" and "Kirk's Guitar" Sticker Replacement

Updated
Hey guys, Was just wondering if anybody could point me into the right direction for procuring replacement "official stickers" for the ESP KH-2 Vintage, as they are beginning to peel off. I've seen them on eBay and what not...
MORE »
WTB: LTD PH600MG or PH600BA

WTB: LTD PH600MG or PH600BA

Updated
Hey all, I'm interested in purchasing either of the Page Hamilton signature models -- the "distressed" Magenta or the Brushed Aluminum. Let me know if you've got one collecting dust!...
MORE »
My Kirk Hammett LTD Collection

My Kirk Hammett LTD Collection

Updated
Sending out a few pictures of my Kirk Hammett collection.   My collection is small but I enjoy them and hopefully you will as well.   Thanks 

MORE »
WTB ESP JH1, JH2, JH3

WTB ESP JH1, JH2, JH3

Updated
Hey guys. I know this is a tall order haha (I've been hunting for years and missed out quite a few times), but I'm still looking for a JH1, a JH2, and a JH3 for my collection. I can pay appropriately! Thanks!!! ...
MORE »
Parker B.

Kh-202

Updated
Does anyone know if the KH-202 is in stock?  ...
MORE »
WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

Updated
I'm looking for a (shipped and sold in North America) Alexi Laiho signature in the pink sawtooth model. I've been looking around for a while, but I always miss my opportunity to buy one for one reason or another. I would...
MORE »