Anyone have for sale (JH-1, JH-2, and/or JH-3?

Updated
KEH_633

Hi all, 

Looking to see if anyone has any of these available.  I use to have a JH-1 new, that I regretfully sold.  SIDE NOTE, if anyone bought a used JH-1 in Canada, please let me know.  I am foggy on the serial but it was either #88 or #188.  There is also a few details that I could provide as well.  

Thank you all! 

-kj

ESP 348

Good luck KJ!

Would be nice to see an old owner reunited with his original guitar he purchased new.  

KEH_633

Thank you! It would be a dream of mine to be reunited with it.  It was also my first ESP.  In case anyone is reading that might have #88 or #188 (my brain legit can't remember if there was a 1 or not), one thing that made it different is I moved the guitar strap button from the point of the V which was standard, up closer to where the input jack is.  I didn't like how far out the strap felt lol.  

ESP 348
KEH_633 wrote:

Thank you! It would be a dream of mine to be reunited with it.  It was also my first ESP.  In case anyone is reading that might have #88 or #188 (my brain legit can't remember if there was a 1 or not), one thing that made it different is I moved the guitar strap button from the point of the V which was standard, up closer to where the input jack is.  I didn't like how far out the strap felt lol.  

Cool man, sounds like it's a unique one then with that strap button moved. So hopefully it will resurface again one day.  

Post to Thread