MX-250?

Updated
B H

I'm interested in getting an MX-250. White or black, doesn't matter.

I have no idea what a fair market price for one should be currently but I get the idea from reading the forums that $300k is a little steep .

Depending on price, I am a serious buyer.

I also have an 06 Gibson Explorer I had refinished and made into a "rusty". I can upload some photos later if someone is interested in possibly doing some trading. 

Let's talk.

Manuel B.

So it’s pretty much like this... you can get one between 4000-5500, the one you saw it’s just a delirium of a seller, also it’s the man to wolf edition which is extremely rare, that can go to 10000 easy.

now be aware for reverb and eBay and even this forum.

also there’s 3 different explorers from ESP that are MX-250 shaped, the MX-250, the Mx-2 and the EXP.

The MX-250 and MX-2 are the same guitar but with different names

The EXP it’s a “series produced” mx-250 but with bolt on neck and rosewood fingerboard, these might be cheaper than a “real” MX

B H

Thanks for the info! I'm pretty up to speed on all the models and such. I owned a LTD EXP-200 bolt on about 15 years ago and should have never sold it (even tho it was one of the later ones that are typically not as good).

I am interested in either an MX250, MX2 or I'd even be interested in an LTD MX130 (which, correct me if I'm wrong, please) is essentially a LTD set neck MX. Not sure if there are other models of LTD set necks or not.

I'm scared to death of reverb and eBay for this. Here seems more solid of a choice due to some of the experts that reside in here. I posted about it on a FB group for ESP owners earlier, but they deleted post for some reason... 

I want to make sure I can verify what I'm getting is real and not get ripped by someone trying to gouge on one of those sites... So here I am. I'm prepared to wait for the right one.. I'm in the same boat as you were... This has been my dream guitar for 20 years essentially, and I'm going to make it happen. 

B H

Here's the kicker. Will I be able to buy it from the US?

I have family in Belgium so I could find some work around for purchasing. But I know buying one of these in the US is difficult. 

Manuel B.

Yes you saw.... I bought it

hiroshi W.

They are sold by individuals and small music shops, so you will have to ask them if they can sell to countries outside of Japan.

In Japan, there is a company that operates an import agency for the United States, so it might be a good idea to find out if there is such a company in Belgium and deal with it.

Raf

Hi, 

There is a white MX-2 for same at the moment in France.  The seller is also member of the forum, you can trust him.

https://www.zikinf.com/annonces/annonce-1790278

Greetings from Belgium ;-)

B H
Raf wrote:

Hi, 

There is a white MX-2 for same at the moment in France.  The seller is also member of the forum, you can trust him.

https://www.zikinf.com/annonces/annonce-1790278

Greetings from Belgium ;-)

Thanks!

Pinian

Do your research on import duties so you factor that into your budget.

B H

Sharing this here because I've decided to list my "Rusty" build to fund the MX purchase. In case anyone is interested in it.

https://reverb.com/item/31539760-gibson-explorer-james-hetfield-rusty-inspired?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=31539760

davis j.

Your blogs definitely stand out to me; the information is moviedle engaging and easy to comprehend. I've read a lot of websites, but I still prefer yours. I enjoyed reading your essay. Now that I've read the essay thoroughly, I have a better comprehension of it. I'd like to read more of your quordle writing in the future. 

Lorenza S.

Investigate import taxes so you can account for them in your spending plan.

alisha k.

Has anyone ever upgraded from the MX-100 to the MX-250Flappy Bird

Xavcsoww

The Taylor Swift Lana Del Rey Jacket is a stylish and trendy piece that captures the essence of both Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey's unique styles. It is a must-have item for any fan who wants to make a fashion statement and proudly show their support and love

oliver m.

Your blog has helped me to expand my knowledge and understanding of a variety of topics. I am grateful for the time and effort you put into researching and writing each post. barbie 2023 costume

Emma C.

While the forums may suggest $300k is steep, it's essential to research the current fair market price to make an informed decision. As a serious buyer, exploring the available options and negotiating with sellers could lead to a fair deal.

Harry J.

It is amazing and helpful kind of post. thanks  a lot for sharing with us

Post to Thread