1996 Ouija for sale (On hold)

1996 Ouija for sale (On hold)

Updated
The same one that was sold in the post here about a year ago, same price $3K, need to thin out the herd a bit. No case or COA, it is being tracked not having them for quite some time (on guitarcollector.com). There are some...
MORE »
NGD! ESP Black Iron Cross Number 22 our of 100. (Thanks Forum Member)

NGD! ESP Black Iron Cross Number 22 our of 100. (Thanks Forum Member)

Updated
So a new board member, Nasdaq (I think he is new), came on the board recently and posted he had and Iron Cross, a JH-1 and I think a Kirk Hammett model. I PM'd him with an offer and got the guitar. He is legit, nice guy and...
MORE »
Why the hell doesn’t this guy have a signature yet?

Why the hell doesn’t this guy have a signature yet?

Updated
 This dude is a ferocious player that’s been flying the ESP flag for years, he deserves his own....
MORE »
Selling my Camo Hanneman

Selling my Camo Hanneman

Updated
I am looking to sell my camo hanneman in pristine condition (I am the only owner). It is based in Belgium. The only compensation-based trade possible would be for a Musicman Majesty, Ibanez Jem or Tom Anderson with Floyd...
MORE »
Vince B.

2008 ESP LTD EC-1000 vs 2012?

Updated
Hello ESP fam - I am newbie to the guitar world and I am considering buying a used 2008 ESP LTD EC-1000 or a 2012 ESP LTD EC-1000. Both have the EMGs and are Korean made. The 08 is about $150 less than the 2012. Other than...
MORE »
chris S.

ESP GL-56 George Lynch COA /Manual/ Trem Arm looking for its home

Updated
Hey, I have a George Lynch GL-56 ESP COA that I'd love to get to it's owner. If you have serial number: SS0916595 let me know. It would be nice to get the paperwork to the owner. I just have the COA and Trem arm and owner...
MORE »
Doing a Ouija

Doing a Ouija

Updated
I just popped for a barely touched KH-602 for the sole purpose of doing the decal Ouija thing. Who currently makes the closest representation of the white Ouija decals to do a 602 with? Secondly, what process did you all...
MORE »
A steal on an Iron Cross

A steal on an Iron Cross

Updated
Some dude who is a fan of mine sent me a link to his friend who is liquidating his old guitar business and has a brand new White Iron Cross with case for $625 plus shipping.   BUT it's of course an LTD with the Het Set. I...
MORE »
Help plz identifying an unearthed NOS LTD GL 500-T

Help plz identifying an unearthed NOS LTD GL 500-T

Updated
Hi guys, new on the block. Joining the ESP family, and hoping to tap into your awesome pit of fine knowledge. I was really fortunate to be able to snatch just a couple of weeks ago this new old stock GL500 T (mint, never...
MORE »
ESP Ouija White #2 KH-2

ESP Ouija White #2 KH-2

Updated
I just saw this guitar for sale - with serial number OW02!!! Supposedly Kirk owns OW01. This is...
MORE »
Geronimo

Thinking of selling my ESP Metallica Signature Guitars

Updated
I dont have any idea what would be the price at the moment, so I need your help. KH20 No3x with COA SOLD Kh-2 Vintage Serial KO736xxx with COA KH-2 Quija Sn K-211xx SOLD JH-1 Sn06x JH-3 Sn 07x with COA JH Iron Cross Sn....
MORE »
Simon H.

WTB: KH-2 Vintage or JH-2

Updated
Hi all   After a KH-2 vintage or a JH-2 - let me know if you're selling. Thanks!...
MORE »
Bruce M.

Re:Hard Case needed fr JH-2 Diamond Plate

Updated
Hey Everyone,       I've been looking everywhere for info, but have come up short on what the best replacement hard case would be for a ESP JH-2 Diamond Plate. It won't fit in the current gen EX hard case, nor a Dean Dave...
MORE »
WTB ESP Iron Cross

WTB ESP Iron Cross

Updated
Probably never gonna happen again but here goes! I should have never sold my Black Iron Cross number 009 (I think that was the number) from Angelo Gallo guitars back in 2009. So if anyone has one and is looking to sell, hit...
MORE »
NGD: Flaming Wednesday JH1

NGD: Flaming Wednesday JH1

Updated

The first catalogue From ESP which I got was the one with the JH1 , at that time (I was 19) No way unfortunately. 23 years later the first Hetfield signature appeared in my local market from another forum member....
MORE »