Vulture Serial NR

Vulture Serial NR

Updated
Guys I’m confused and I don’t know if this has been posted before. there has been an ESP vulture for sale a while now on reverb. It’s serial nr is EJHV0008. But I thought this model isn’t a limited edition. Is this a new way...
MORE »
Michael T.

Snakebyte serial number check

Updated
Hi guys  I’m looking at a secondhand ESP Snakebyte and the serial number is SS1128505. I understand it’s from 2011 and not sure if at that time there were ESP versions from the custom shop as well as production models that...
MORE »
giovanni V.

need to replace kh 1992/3 tuning machine help

Updated
hi I bought in 1992 or 1993 an esp kh , you can see in the video linked , and i'm looking for tuning machine to replace   i guess i have stripp off  the headstock  -> give a look the screenshot my guitar is this...
MORE »
xmutx

ESP EX Jesper Stromblad

Updated
Hi,     Can anyone help me authenticate this guitar?                  ...
MORE »
These prices are getting to people's head now...

These prices are getting to people's head now...

Updated
$15,000+ for a '98 Ouija!?  It's nice but come on now... https://reverb.com/item/34358493-esp-kh-2-ouija-kirk-hammett-signature...
MORE »
STEF B8 - Authentic?

STEF B8 - Authentic?

Updated
Hi guys. Am looking at buying a Stef B8 signature model and one thing about it is stopping me from going ahead with the purchase. the guitar does have a Certificate of Authenticity but on the back of the headstock it does not...
MORE »
Grynch for sale

Grynch for sale

Updated
Hi All! I have Grynch for sale that I've owned since 2006. It's in great condition and largely unplayed. It comes with a COA and Gator Extreme case.

Based in the UK. Looking for offers in the region of £1300+shipping....
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

Updated
I feel like the Hetfield line could use some new colorways. I really think different burst finishes could work really well on both the Snakebyte and Vulture models. (See rough mockups below). 

MORE »
Esp ouija’s Red or Purple sparkle

Esp ouija’s Red or Purple sparkle

Updated
I know there is a few board members that have these on order and to be clear I am one of them, however the lack of information and communication on the delivery dates of these pieces is running me mad. I’ve been told from...
MORE »
Anyone own an ESP snakebyte with Serial SS1134520?

Anyone own an ESP snakebyte with Serial SS1134520?

Updated
Hello all, I'm trying my luck to locate the owner of snakebyte bearing the serial number SS1134520, as I have the COA for it and would like to try and get it reunited with the guitar. So hit me up if you are the one lol. ...
MORE »
hahahahahaha $65,564.83 USD Grynch from Essex!!

hahahahahaha $65,564.83 USD Grynch from Essex!!

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/34586127-esp-grynch-owned-by-evanescence-in-my-immortal-video-ltd-james-hetfield-custom-signature-guitar?utm_content=feed_listings&utm_source=braze&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Fee...
MORE »
Butch S.

Looking for MW TR1

Updated
Hello All, I am looking for the Michael Wilton tr-1 (single logo). USA preferred, but international shipping if price not to obscene. Any help is appreciated.    Cheers,  Butch ...
MORE »
B H

LTD Signature Ebony FB and fret Issues?

Updated
Hello all. I am new to these forums. I have been searching the internet to see if I can find where anyone has had these similar issues, but have had no luck. I recently purchased an LTD Snakebyte Black Satin. The guitar was...
MORE »
Hetfield and Hammett guitars at the museum.

Hetfield and Hammett guitars at the museum.

Updated
Hi guys. I went to a Metallica show last night and I bought the Whiplash ticket and it gave me acces to the museum.  You could even play on the the guitars,  so I have played on the number #1 KH-2 Relic .Insane!!! Later on...
MORE »
ESP black Iron Cross for sale

ESP black Iron Cross for sale

Updated
Hi guys,   just found this IC black for sale in France! Apparently the same guy who sold the Black Ouija    https://reverb.com/item/34506874-esp-iron-cross-james-hetfield-custom-model-black-2009

cheers ...
MORE »