My little collection LTD / ESP James Hetfield Signature ...

My little collection LTD / ESP James Hetfield Signature ...

Updated
Hi, My name is Gildas, 37 years old and live in France. Metallica's Fan and play guitar since 20 years ! This is my little collection of LTD : 1. LTD Truckster Grey 2. LTD EC1000 3. LTD Iron Cross White 4. LTD KH...
MORE »
ESP Grey Truckster

ESP Grey Truckster

Updated
Just bought a used grey 2005 ESP Truckster off ebay and im loving it. Sounds great and solid feeling. Sometimes when i play my LTD white iron cross it can feel abit 'thin'. The truckster does not have that problem. The finish...
MORE »
The LTD that never comes...

The LTD that never comes...

Updated
Since we never got that black and gold LTD Iron Cross, I made one to go with my white one. I had an aged vintage black EC-256 already that I rewired the switches and added a Truckster LTD headstock emblem, so I added satin...
MORE »
James S.

Alexi LTDs

Updated
Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked here a million times but I didn't find anything while searching.   Is there any word on bringing any of the LTD Alexi 600 models back on the market besides greenie? Or wider...
MORE »
John S.

Any Limited LTD guitars this year?

Updated
trying to start a discussion about this. What limited edition guitars could you see coming out in the next year or two? maybe a 30 year anniversary for the black album?...
MORE »
LTD KH Nosferatu

LTD KH Nosferatu

Updated
Hello! Anybody owns an LTD Nosferatu? How much is the price for this guitar nowadays? It was built in 2016 and was limited edition. ...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

So who is buying this?

Updated
Kirks original Ouija is going up for auction. Hugely iconic. If I only had the...
MORE »
JH2 #084/200

JH2 #084/200

Updated
I just jumped on this. Seller said it's all original, near mint condition. with case and COA.  -UPDATE- So it looks like this particular one has been all over the place and had a professional restoration done at some point...
MORE »
clags

LF help obtaining an LTD natural ouija

Updated
Does anybody have any leads on obtaining an LTD natural ouija guitar at a *reasonable* price?  Please let me know if so....
MORE »
My Richard Z Collection

My Richard Z Collection

Updated
Haven't posted an updated family shot in a while. Almost got it completed.     Top left to right: ESP 901 See-Thru Red, LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry, LTD EC-50 Black, LTD KH-202, Replica ESP AW-800 Bottom left to right: ESP...
MORE »
The Big Daddy B Collection of Kirk Hammett models website announcement

The Big Daddy B Collection of Kirk Hammett models website announcement

Updated
Just a quick PSA for those who followed my collection and are still active here. I uploaded a new photo album but the new site layout was not great. So, I went ahead and started my own dedicated site...
MORE »
Thinking of selling my  Grynch serial number 2
WTB: ESP EII Andy James EC-7

WTB: ESP EII Andy James EC-7

Updated
Looking to buy ESP EII Andy James EC-7 model. Don't mind a few dings or players wear.... but neck must be true and frets in great condition with great playability.  In Wisc and can deal asap if one is reached.  Thank you. ...
MORE »
LTD Red sparkle ouija VS Purple sparkle ouija

LTD Red sparkle ouija VS Purple sparkle ouija

Updated
I have an opportunity to buy an LTD Red OR Purple sparkle ouija. 

What do you guys think of either, is one more sought after than another, and which would you choose?   Would appreciate some insights, it’ll be my...
MORE »
Incoming LTD AS-1 FR

Incoming LTD AS-1 FR

Updated
I have a few nice Les Pauls I've gathered and enjoyed over the years. Always wanted one with a FR just to have in the bag of tricks. I good friend of mine picked up a Silverburst LTD AS1 a few years back and I got to play it...
MORE »