Anyone else noticing LTD QC Issues lately?

Updated
Jhuttatx88

Over the past few months I’ve purchased an LTD Snakebyte, a GH600 Signature, and an LTD EC1000. Every one had QC issues that for the price point should not have made it out of the factory like that. The Snakebyte and GH600 had dents in the fretboard and paint blemishes. The EC1000 had misplaced volume knobs. Has anyone else noticed this as well? This is very unfortunate given the price point of these guitars 

Drew P.

Just got a JM-II Korean model with a crooked bridge pickup and an offset crooked bridge as well. Very disappointed in this quality, sending it back in hopes I'll get an accurate and correctly built guitar. This is completely unacceptable for a $1600 guitar

Alex B.

Absolutely, I share your disappointment with the quality control issues you've encountered in the guitars you've purchased recently. It's disheartening to invest in instruments like the LTD Snakebyte, GH600 Signature, and LTD EC1000, only to discover dents, paint blemishes, and misplaced volume knobs that shouldn't have passed factory inspection.

I'm curious to know if others in the community have faced similar challenges with the quality of their guitars, especially considering the relatively high price point of these models. It's essential for us to discuss these experiences and possibly find ways to address these concerns with the manufacturer. Has anyone else noticed similar issues with their LTD guitars lately?

bri o.

It's important to remember that not all guitars from a particular brand or model will have the same issues. Quality control problems can vary from one instrument to another, even within the same production line. In Tomb of the Mask, the ancient tombs hold both untold riches and untold dangers-do you have what it takes to conquer them all?

Chris C.

I placed an order to purchase an ec-1000 in vintage black about a year ago through my local shop. It had very bad quality control issues. The frets were not even close to level, paint issues, burrs in the metal, buzzing consistently due to bad fretboard. I brought it back three times for them to tell me that's just how it is and I'm being too picky. I said it was completely unacceptable for a guitar to do this at this price point. I have multiple LTDs from years back that didn't have these issues. This is really sad because this has been one of my dream guitars for some time, but I don't even want to risk buying a new one due to this experience. Give me the option to buy from the factories that made my old LTDs and I'll consider buying again. I've played better quality guitars for half this cost. 

Post to Thread