Looking for ESP Metallica Guitars

Updated
Ken D.

Hi, on the hunt for Vulture, KH-2 Vintage, KH-3 reg or 30th, snakebite white, truckster grey, truckster black, and the rest... are just unaffordable for the average Joe right now. Feel free to send me a friend request to start a conversation. I know new are going to cost more, so looking for preowned. Happy New Year!

Jesse R.

I have a grey truckster I’m looking to sell, send me a message 

ESP 348

Welcome Ken and wish you all the best on purchasing these guitars. That is going to be an amazing collection when you get them all.  

Ken D.

anyone have a Snakebyte White or Vulture they want to sell for less than $35,000 (exaggeration) ? This market is crazy, Reverb is like the new Ebay

ESP 348

There is a guy here in Australia selling a white 2015 Kiso Custom Shop Snakebyte for Aussie $5000 or approx US $3500. 

I think that's a good price considering it's a Kiso Custom Shop version. Add around $250 postage cost to the USA on top I reckon. 

If you're keen for a look, let me know mate and I will get some pics for you. 

Ken D.

Yes I am. I have no problem working out shipping. Kenneth.daily@gmail.com

Adric M.

PM me.  I have a few guitars

Ken D.

i had to send friend request, done

Dmc83

Black truckster ?

member m.

Is it for sale?

Guiguitarz

Hey mate,

Not an official one, bu still cool, I've got this Edwards Flying V for sale, Hetfield specs : 

Cheers,

https://reverb.com/fr/item/63753314-edwards-e-fv-120d-vintage-white-james-hetfield-specs

Mark  P.

I have a ESP KH-2 Purple Sparkle and a ESP KH Demonology both in mint condition for sale email me at mr.markpabst@gmail.com if you are interested in buying. 
mark 

Algy

I have the ltd kh3 30th that's been replaced with the EMG solder less wiring kit, knobs and switch included. 

also the esp kh3 30th if you want it.

the kh2s with the LE bone breakers are up for grabs, black and purple sparkle.

the ENGL Metal Master head if up for grabs too if you're into it. 

cheers, man.

Oscar Y.

I got 98’ Ouija for sell.

ESP 348

Hello Oscar,

Do you still have your 96' Ouija also? 

Or sold that one years ago and you have a 98' also? 

Cheers and talk soon. 

Daniel S.

Do you still have it? For sale?

Brian6262

Hey Ken. I have an KH 3 30th anniversary. If interested let me know and we can talk about it.

rosewood57@hotmail.com

Post to Thread