Alexie 600 se

Updated
Sykstus P.

Hey there! Im about to buy my dream guitar which is the esp ltd alexi 600 se. But im wondering because his name is spelt wrong and ive heard that there are only about 170 guitars ever built with this error. Im wondering weather im getting a one of a kind (or one of170 ) esp ltd with this error. Whats the deal with this error? Id appreciate if someone could explain. Thanks, stay safe and keep rocking!

BlackJack21

It's an ltd so probably just a miss. It's only on the trussrod cover no? I'm not sure why this would be a big deal one way or another.

Sykstus P.

Yes it says alexie 600 se on the trust rod cover

Vicio Starbreaker

thats wheird i never heard of the alexi models having his name misspelled, are you getting a pinky?

Sykstus P.

Yeah im getting a 600 se pinky, its beautiful. And i think its cool and special thats it has a missprint and that not many have missprints. Ive heard that only 176 had the missprint but i couldnt find any info

Julie N. P.

I have a 2007 ALEXI-600 SE. There is no misspelling of ALEXI on the trust rod cover. Verify a few things before buying: 1) Genuine Floyd Rose Original tremolo system 2) Genuine EMG HZ pickup 3) The neck is coated with clear varnish and is made from 3 pieces Maple neck-through construction 4) Genuine Grover tuners 5) Excellent black/pink paint job on the body 6) COBHC logo on the back 7) Black Ebony fretboard/pink with reverse saw-tooth inlays (some kind of hard polymer). 8) I bought mine used in pristine condition, but it was modded with a permanent boost/ 9V battery circuit in the back panel. Sweet thing! ;P

Balder R.

Like this one?

Balder R.

Balder R.

Balder R.

Nicanor G.

She's a beaut!

Balder R.

Thanks alot! And as you can see it has the spelling mistake of the name. Quite funny, always wondered about that mistake.

Post to Thread