EclipseMan

Long or Short Controls for Eclipse

Updated
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in installing the EMG ZW Set in my LTD Eclipse 256FM and noticed on the EMG website there's two options "Short Standard 10mm" or "Long 19mm"

Do any of you happen to know the correct...
MORE »
Bepsi

Gibson-Neck Telecasters?

Updated
I love the design of the 87 series Telecaster with the Gibson neck, but I wish ESP would make ones for the LTD line with EMGs. Do you guys think such a thing will be possible?...
MORE »
snake plisken

Info on Grassroots guitars

Updated
Hello! Just poped in. Do any of you know of Grassroots instruments? Here in Germany you can get them at a reasonable price, compared to an LTD. Shop says its a LTD for the Japanese market. They go for a 320 Euro. Could...
MORE »
EC-256 Pickup Swap &  Wiring Question

EC-256 Pickup Swap & Wiring Question

Updated
I've got an EC-256 (Indonesian, 2 volume/1 tone) setup in Drop B and just ordered a Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom pup to replace the factory bridge one. Not sure exactly how to wire it up with the annoying coil-splitting tone...
MORE »
EC-256 Socket wiring help

EC-256 Socket wiring help

Updated
Hello guys, I need some help fixing an LTD EC-256 socket - the issue was output sound coming and going. After trying to fix it myself unsuccessfully, the wire came off and must be soldered again to the lug.

I am no...
MORE »
First LTD Guitar for Me.

First LTD Guitar for Me.

Updated
I finally saved up and bought my first LTD guitar - the Deluxe H-1001 in Violet Andromeda Satin. It is an amazing guitar. I have a thing for satin guitars and it’s awesome to find one in a color other than black or white....
MORE »
Not stoked on the newer 300-400 series

Not stoked on the newer 300-400 series

Updated
Just checked out a 2010 H351NT at Sam Ash today. I swear I'd played them before, but of the 2010 models I'd only owned a EC 1000SSB and played some other 1000 series. I'd seen others in the 300-400 range, but just never...
MORE »
Insomnia-Zombie

new member!

Updated
Hi noob to the forums here just got the deal of a lifetime on an LTD MH400 and hard case I love this guitar wish I had picked up an ltd sooner! will post pics soon have to find a site to upload them to...
MORE »
RCfeedsBIRDS

Viper Differences

Updated
Hey guys. new guy here. i'm rollin' a black Viper 400. i really like it but to be honest i like the natural finish of the Viper 300 better but i was wondering, aside from the pick ups (i got an '04) what's the differences...
MORE »
Arrow-1000: Swapping EMGs for Fishmans?

Arrow-1000: Swapping EMGs for Fishmans?

Updated
Some crazy guy sold me his absolutely gorgeous Arrow-1000 for $300 and I've been waiting for the police to show up and accuse me of stealing it from him. Love this thing.  However, I've never been a huge EMG fan and would...
MORE »
LTD EC-1000 DELUXE Tailpiece change

LTD EC-1000 DELUXE Tailpiece change

Updated
ΗΕLLO I WANT TO CHANGE THE TAILPIECE FROM GOLD TO CHROME. I HAVE ALREADY CHANGE THE BRIDGE ONE . THE GUITAR HAS THE  tonepros t1z gold set . CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF GOTOH GE 101Z WORKS ?  WHAT OTHER MODELS FITS ? THANK YOU...
MORE »
Clay O.

Experiences with Indonesian EC-1000s?

Updated
Question is in the title. What have your experiences been? Are they on par with their Korean counterparts?...
MORE »
Craig B.

Can Fishman Fluence Open Core Classics Do Metal?

Updated
I'm interested in the EC 1001 Tiger Eye which comes with the open core classics. I play metal. Metallica, Lamb Of God, Parkway Drive ect... My current pick ups are Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6, EMG 56/67 and EMG81/60. How...
MORE »
Manufacturing date ?

Manufacturing date ?

Updated
I bought this recently and would like to know more about it and what it’s worth thanks in advance ...
MORE »
NGD my dream came true today!

NGD my dream came true today!

Updated
Just got home with my new LTD EXP-200. Absolutely stoked. Definitely gonna swap the pickups but it's so great. Pretty good price too!...
MORE »