EC 256FM Nut

EC 256FM Nut

Updated
I purchased the Ltd EC-256FM and have noticed the nut height is considerably higher than the nut height and has sharper edges on my Esp E-II Eclipse I am looking to get the same nut as the E-II but am having trouble finding...
MORE »
Is my LTD B5E fake?

Is my LTD B5E fake?

Updated
Hello everyone,   I just want to ask is my LTD B5E is original or fake? I bought this on Amazon and I noticed that there are some differences between the one I have and the pictures shown on this website. On my bass there...
MORE »
F-100FM Neck

F-100FM Neck

Updated
I recently bought an F-100FM transparent Black from a pawn shop for a good price. I noticed a bow in the neck. No biggie, I'll adjust it. When I got him, the truss rod was trash and couldn't be adjusted. Totally locked up...
MORE »
Hipshot tuners on EC-256

Hipshot tuners on EC-256

Updated
Will these fit on my EC-256FM  My guitar: https://www.espguitars.com/products/19106-ec-256fm?category_id=1963292-ec-series Tuners:...
MORE »
EC-1000 - replace gold hardware with black

EC-1000 - replace gold hardware with black

Updated
Hi. I've been thinking about replacing all the gold hardware of my EC-1000 with black counterparts. The gold coating has been wearing off for some time and cleaning it doesn't bring any of the gold color back, plus I...
MORE »
Allan B.

NGD and WOW!

Updated
Hi All, I'm new here and just got my brand spankin new EC1000VB this morning.  I cannot put into words how impressed I am with the quality of this instrument.  I've seen a lot of back and forth on various forums about...
MORE »
Paul Y.

Esp ltd ec331

Updated
looking to replace the esp designed active pick ups.  Could anyone tell me what shaft pot length to get.  Small or long?  Thanks...
MORE »
Ltd m-2?

Ltd m-2?

Updated
I'll probably buy a guitar on ebay this summer. The seller says it's a rare LTD m-2. Early production model. Did they make such a guitar when they started the LTD brand? It's got H S pickups, floyd, rosewood fretboard and a...
MORE »
Sylvain B.

EC-1000 VB Real?

Updated
Hi, i'm new here and it's my first post. I recently bought this guitar and was wondering if it's a real LTD or not. The model number is not on the fret board but on the neck instead. It's a really fine guitar and i like it...
MORE »
Bobc2112

plastic coating on fluence pick ups

Updated
Just got my LTD EC-1000s Fluence, and the Fishman pick ups were covered in a clear plastic coating. I removed it, but had to take the pickups out to do so. Have I done the right thing, or should I have left it on?...
MORE »
Jesse V.

EC 1000 fake?

Updated
 Hey wondering if anyone could help me find where I could either run the serial number or would know if this guitar is a fake? Bought it cheap, looks good, plays good, guy told be he replaced the pickups and installed p90s so...
MORE »
City and lights

Ex400 fake or real?

Updated
hey everyone!  So I just got a used Ex400 for $200. It’s got some pretty good dings but it’s a live guitar so no big deal.  My question is, is it real?  I’ve yet to see an Ex400 with a silver logo and black hardware. I know...
MORE »
vitaaeterna16

Turning ec-50 into single pickup guitar

Updated
Hello! I have an LTD ec-50, and would like to remove one pickup, keeping only the bridge. I already did some soldering but have not much idea what I am doing. I’ve searched for wiring diagrams but couldn’t really go on from...
MORE »
LTD or E-II

LTD or E-II

Updated
It's time for me to get a new guitar and I've decided on getting another ESP. After a couple weeks of research and trying out a few models, I have determined that a Horizon is the best model for me. The only question is if I...
MORE »
What model is it?

What model is it?

Updated
I bought this guitar in 52 dlls, the seller told me that I no longer used it and that I preferred money, I searched the Internet but I can not find the exact model of the guitar
does not have any serial number anywhere,...
MORE »