Ltd m-2?

Updated
Ltd m-2?
I'll probably buy a guitar on ebay this summer. The seller says it's a rare LTD m-2. Early production model. Did they make such a guitar when they started the LTD brand? It's got H S pickups, floyd, rosewood fretboard and a reversed head. The paint is a see-through red and the head is black. I'll try to post a pic later today or tomorrow. (Yes Road king I will!) I'm curious cause it looks like great guitar but I have no knowledge about early LTD's.
Annia

That's basically the early m series. Great guitar.

1point8t

Those are awesome guitars. Gotoh/Schaller hardware, real ESP pickups, good woods, great build quality. I'm pretty sure these were built in Japan before ESP moved LTD production to Korea. It's basically a relabeled ESP M-II. A good friend of mine owns a green one just like it and it's one killer fiddle.

shathe

i've got the mirage in that pic. the pups are pretty cheesy depending on what amp you put them through... mine was made in korea. not sure about the m-ii...

hellride

I have to somehow come up with the money for it. The paycheck this month will be to low due to holiday trips and 4 weeks of no work. That means no overtime or anything. Asked them if they could put it on hold until aug 25:th, but no, they couldn't.
Starting to panic...

Annia

I have to somehow come up with the money for it. The paycheck this month will be to low due to holiday trips and 4 weeks of no work. That means no overtime or anything. Asked them if they could put it on hold until aug 25:th, but no, they couldn't.
Starting to panic...
how much are they asking for it? No plans on buying BTW

hellride

$199.95 +shipping $89.70 to Sweden + 30% of the total in customs fee
That's approx 2700SEK. Not so much but with a low salary this month and bills to pay, well, other things has to come before it. :(

Taj21

Nice guitar I have 1 of the Mirages in the pic also MIJ see-thru red great guitar

Ilenia C.

There is one in Italy for 350€. Too much?

Post to Thread