NGD and WOW!

Updated
Allan B.

Hi All,

I'm new here and just got my brand spankin new EC1000VB this morning.  I cannot put into words how impressed I am with the quality of this instrument.  I've seen a lot of back and forth on various forums about production getting moved to Indonesia and whether or not it would affect quality.  I can say this; without a doubt the build quality of the particular guitar I received this morning is on par with my PRS CE24 made in USA at over twice the price.

The fretwork is stellar.  Rounded off edges, polished and smooth all the way up.  Fit and finish is spectacular.  I went over it with a fine tooth comb before I even plugged it in.  

Everything about this guitar is top notch.  If you were on the fence like I was about it because of the country of origin, get off it because this is a fine piece of gear!

Looking forward to seeing what this baby can do now.

Cheers!

Al

june

i am with you on build quality for a production model far surpasses gibson fender and prs .i was lust checking one out myself i have a ec 1000 amber burst and it was the last from korea a 2017 that is fantastic 

Post to Thread