LTD B-4E cracked fretboard

LTD B-4E cracked fretboard

Updated
Hello, After 10 months that I have bought my bass i've noticed these cracks attached below - i've not changed anything in the truss rod  - my gauge is .105 - .045 - the crack is 7-fret long  - i don't leave it in hot...
MORE »
Romeozdistress

Ltd te401 not in great condition.

Updated
Bought one, came in the other day with a messed up nut. Smudges and light scratching. I realize satin finish is prone to smudging and light scratching, feels nice besides all that. I guess I could return it or contact esp....
MORE »
Indonesian H3-1000?!?!

Indonesian H3-1000?!?!

Updated
Hey guys. Been gassing hard for a Horizon 3 in LTD line. We finially get one and I went to order one and upon checking out photos I noticed that it was made in Indo! A 1000 series made in Indo is not what I expected at all....
MORE »
New EC-1000

New EC-1000

Updated
I added the EC-1000 VB w/EMGs today.  D standard tuning  Wonder Twins Activate!...
MORE »
Back plate for Laiho-200

Back plate for Laiho-200

Updated
Hi, I recently got a used Left handed LTD Laiho-200 and it's missing a back plate. A Stratocaster plate didn't fit on it, so I don't know where to get one that would fit this guitar. Ideas? ...
MORE »
New EC-1000

New EC-1000

Updated
My newest acquisition!...
MORE »
Matthew A.

ESP LTD Hardware

Updated
I have an LTD Eclipse. It has chrome hardware. I am happy with the chrome tuners, but would like to change the strap buttons to black chrome. Can ESP tell me what manufacturer they use for their strap buttons on this guitar...
MORE »
LTD V-100 Value

LTD V-100 Value

Updated
Hi everyone, I recently came across an interesting specimen of LTD guitars, the LTD V-100. I looked it up on Reverb and found two sold listings for $300. On eBay, I found a V-401 for $750 with 46 watchers and numerous V-300s...
MORE »
LTD BG-4 demo

LTD BG-4 demo

Updated
Hello there! Here comes my review of the ESP LTD BG-4, great bass!!!! https://youtu.be/gyxlOkw6eHk Hope you enjoy! Ciao!   Al   www.facebook.com/albertorigonimusic ...
MORE »
James K.

LTD Locking Tuners

Updated
I recently just bought a ESP LTD EC-1000 Electric guitar in Blue Natural Fade. This guitar sports LTD locking tuners. When tuning this guitar should the locking tuners be unlocked and then relocked when tuning is...
MORE »
mac d.

EC-1001, Pickup Height

Updated
I just purchased an LTD ec-1001 Tiger Eye with the Fishman Fluence Open Core pickups.  So far, so good...however, after playing the guitar for a couple of days, I've noticed that the bridge and bridge pickup seem to be quite...
MORE »
Richard  S.

Alex Skolnick AS1 signature series

Updated
How can I find out how many Alex Skolnick AS1’s were produced in Silver burst color. I don’t see them available any more and can’t find one on resale sites thanks   ...
MORE »
Tim C.

TL-6 Thinline Still on backorder after 6 weeks

Updated
Hi. Does anyone know whether ESP is having deliver issues with LTD guitars? I know there made overseas somewhere and perhaps covid has impacted manufacturing or something? I would just be grateful for any insights into this....
MORE »
Mariusz R.

Serial numer Check

Updated
Helo i need some infomation about my new ex 200 . someone can confirm this serial numer WI21010320 ?...
MORE »
Jason W.

LTD KH- 202,330,502 AND 602

Updated
LTD KH-502 VS 602?  What are the differences from the 502 and the 602?  LTD KH-202 VS 330? What are the differences between these two models? I mean besides the obvious things like passive and active pups,bolt on neck and...
MORE »