Ltd V-50

Updated
brandono61cr
i had the pleasure of playing a esp ltd v-50 this week at guitar center and i was aboulty floored ! it was anamazing ! mabey it was a freak of nature , the stars aligned and god him self crafted this out of the best pice of basswood on the planet and then , gave it to guitar center . but seriouly i played this though a line6 tube amp and it sounded awsome but then i went to the mesa dual rectifier and henseforth crapped myself . if i had the money on me i would have bought 2 of them right there ! so i guess what i am aksing is "dose any one else love these as much as i do ? and is the v-300 "that" much better ?" hear are some pics form online
MV-CTM

EMG for lower tuned for tightness and blackouts for higher tuned to give some balls

brandono61cr

EMGs for those times that i need to sound like a screaming mother in-law through a megaphone and Blackouts for when i need to sound good !

brandono61cr

EMGs for those times that i need to sound like a screaming mother in-law through a megaphone and Blackouts for when i need to sound good !

naa just kiddin EGMs are good for metal ,but just metal while Blackouts are good for many genres and cant be beat for metal . tonally Blackouts are much more "passive sounding" and usable than the one dimensional sound that EMGs (especially the 81) give you.

garyjfoster

lol

garyjfoster

but does it have as much drive as the emg's

garyjfoster

really .. i must check them out

brandono61cr

really .. i must check them out

you'll love em

load more replies (1 of 1)
garyjfoster

use a treml-no...i have them on both of my larrivee custom strats with original floyds

garyjfoster

love it

Post to Thread