Ltd V-50

Updated
brandono61cr
i had the pleasure of playing a esp ltd v-50 this week at guitar center and i was aboulty floored ! it was anamazing ! mabey it was a freak of nature , the stars aligned and god him self crafted this out of the best pice of basswood on the planet and then , gave it to guitar center . but seriouly i played this though a line6 tube amp and it sounded awsome but then i went to the mesa dual rectifier and henseforth crapped myself . if i had the money on me i would have bought 2 of them right there ! so i guess what i am aksing is "dose any one else love these as much as i do ? and is the v-300 "that" much better ?" hear are some pics form online
Gfunk

i had the pleasure of playing a esp ltd v-50 this week at guitar center and i was aboulty floored ! it was anamazing ! mabey it was a freak of nature , the stars aligned and god him self crafted this out of the best pice of basswood on the planet and then , gave it to guitar center .
but seriouly i played this though a line6 tube amp and it sounded awsome but then i went to the mesa dual rectifier and henseforth crapped myself .
if i had the money on me i would have bought 2 of them right there !

so i guess what i am aksing is "dose any one else love these as much as i do ? and is the v-300 "that" much better ?"

hear are some pics form online

Aboulty!

Seriouly awsome.

SweetLeaf

T'cat?

DUKE

lol Oh Funk-daddy-G...

The V-50 is pretty much LTD's lowest range of V guitars, I believe. If you liked it that much, then yeah the V-300 is probably going to be better. If you can get your hands on a Korean made LTD V, supposedly the factory build quality is better there so you may even like that better.

brandono61cr

lol Oh Funk-daddy-G...

The V-50 is pretty much LTD's lowest range of V guitars, I believe. If you liked it that much, then yeah the V-300 is probably going to be better. If you can get your hands on a Korean made LTD V, supposedly the factory build quality is better there so you may even like that better.

dont get me wrong the harmonix left some thing to be wanted , but for sucha chep guitar this thing freakin pwns!
but like i said it might have just been THAT guitar the others might suck! IDK, but i dont think so !!
just for good faith i played a vai sig (with evo's)and i was so dissapointed ! it ws set up right but it just felt cheap (expt for the pickups , evo's rock !) the wood felt "soft" and the frets made me just plain sad , tuning was terrible , even though the bridge was blocked !

220$ esp > 2600$ ibanez WTFuggle ?

by the way i hate v-shaped guitars so me like'n this is HUGE for me

slovakzombiehero

i typew ith my fiusts , asnd sdd sp aces befoer puntuaion !

MV-CTM

I played one of those just a week or two ago, worst fret access ever but aside from that it was a solid beginner guitar

brandono61cr

I played one of those just a week or two ago, worst fret access ever but aside from that it was a solid beginner guitar
as is the curse of all bolt on's !

load more replies (1 of 1)
brandono61cr

i actually found that the LH-150 pickups are underrated ! there not amazing pups but i actually like them more than the LH-300s

garyjfoster

try to find a dv8-r

brandono61cr

try to find a dv8-r

HELLS YEAH !!

garyjfoster

i have one and its fucking awesome

brandono61cr

i have one and its fucking awesome

i have a craving for some pics !!!

brandono61cr

i think i just died and woke up in hell because i dont have that guitar =(

garyjfoster

its soooo worth getting if you find one

brandono61cr

how do the Dave pups compare to blackouts ?

or the JB/Jazz set

garyjfoster

well i have had a jb and didnt like it...i never tried the blackouts...i have emg's in my other guitars..but the pickup sounds better in e and d standard...i had it in b standard and its too muddy. it doesnt have as much drive as an emg but it is punchy and sounds very clear

brandono61cr

thanks man !
i never cared much for the way the standard v shaped guitars play , but i must say how amazed with the way ESP nailed the comfort side of the V but still made it look sooo Awesome !

MV-CTM

dv8-rs used to pop up fairly regularly on ebay, the mustaines won't sound anything like blackouts which are like EMGs with the contrast boosted lol

garyjfoster

so what do you like better emg's or blackouts

Post to Thread