Patrick M.

EC 1000 Vol. Tone Toggle Controls

Updated
Any information on how the stock controls operation on an EC 1000 Deluxe?  (I thought it was front knob=bridge pickup volume, middle knob=neck pickup volume, rear knob=tone. Toggle - up neck, middle both, down bridge) Mine...
MORE »
deathfann

whats the quality difference between esp and ltd?

Updated
whats the difference between the two exactly? i no that ltd is made with cheeper quality products but thats all iv used so is ESP supposed to be better? iv heard they arent as good as ltd's....
MORE »
Chris  D.

Looking for LTD KEA, RTL, MOP Guitars

Updated
Anyone looking to sell their LTD Kill em All, Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets guitar?...
MORE »
Snakebyte Owners Manual

Snakebyte Owners Manual

Updated
Hey, wondering where I can find an owners manual online for the Snakebyte? I’m concerned I may have an electronics issue and I’d like to be sure I’m on the right path.   thanks!...
MORE »
robbie b.

ESP LTD EC-256FM - Bad note on 6th fret

Updated
So I bought this brand new EC-256fm and the G-string 6th fret note sounds terribly harsh and buzzing when played. Any help fixing this? It's the only note on the whole guitar that sounds like this....
MORE »
venndi k.

LTD EC 1000, fake?

Updated
Hi!   Back in the day I owned an EC-1000, now I want again this guitar. I found one for a good price, but I think it's fake. The seller said, that it has an ebony fretboard, but for me it looks more like a rosewood. I've...
MORE »
Abhinav M.

Which string do I use

Updated
I bought a esp LTD Mt 130, nice guitar for beginners and nice budget guitar. Now I have to change the strings.pls suggest which gauge string will go nicely in my guitar ...
MORE »
Can someone give a definitive answer?

Can someone give a definitive answer?

Updated
Will a B7 bigsby with the Vibramate fit a 256??   not trying to be a dick, but I don’t want a dusenburg, b5 or stets... I’ve read that they do and they don’t, there was a picture allegedly of a 256 with b7/Vibramate.   if...
MORE »
John H.

Macassar Ebony color

Updated
Hi All,  i recently upgraded to a EC-1000S and I can’t help but feel that my ‘Ebony’ fretboard is WAY too brown. From what I’ve seen online, Macassar Ebony is a darker brown wood with some black streaks in it, but is it...
MORE »
Wonderful Addition to the Living Room, NGD......

Wonderful Addition to the Living Room, NGD......

Updated
    Not sure if people still do this at this dumpster fire of a forum, but hey what the heck.............   Tis a 08' Vipre 400, with a 85/60 combo.  Has a matching headstock (obviously) which I thought looks great,...
MORE »
Marcus C.

Ltd ec-256 with retrofitted Seymor Duncan microphones.

Updated
Hi. I'm new with a ltd and I like it alot. But the owner before me changed the microphones to seymor Duncan invader. My problem is that when I change to the microphone nearest the neck(?) and have the volumecontroller at...
MORE »
OutsidetheOctaves

LTD H-100FM Hardware Question

Updated
I've got to repair the grounding wire connection and need to know what the screw thread information would be for the Bridge Studs so I can pull them, unless they are screwed in as well, in which case uh?...
MORE »
Patrick M.

Did EC1000 ever come with Rockfield pickups

Updated
Did LTD ec1000 deluxe ever come with Rockfield pickups... (I thought they had SD's in them?) My 2010 has Rockfields, are they stock? THX...
MORE »
Sebastian M.

Ltd ec 1000 qm is fake?

Updated
Hi i want to buy a ec 1000 but idk if this guitar are fake or not, can u tell me your opinions?   In the comments are the photos...
MORE »
Scott M.

Question About 2020 LTD Deluxe Viper 1000

Updated
Hello, I'm new to the forum and just received an ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000 from Musician's Friend today.  The guitar I received looks different than the photo of the guitar on Musician's Friend and the ESP website.  The...
MORE »