Thumbs72

ESP Viper 404 Bass String Thing...

Updated
Anyone happen to know what the stock string is for this bass? Also, any suggestions for a good string to obtain either an SG reissue or a EB-3 70's tone....
MORE »
Robert B.

ESP LTD XTone PC-2 vs PC-1

Updated
I am new to the forum and just recently started playing after a two decade hiatus.  I'm interested in getting a LTD XTone PC-2 or 1, but don't know what differences there are between the two.  I do know the the 2 had a set...
MORE »
Searching for ESP LTD MH-1000 NT in SeeThruPurple

Searching for ESP LTD MH-1000 NT in SeeThruPurple

Updated
Hi guys! I'm up to buy ESP LTD MH-1000NT in See Thru Purple finish! If someone wanna sell it (with shipping to Europe) - please reply!  ...
MORE »
Geraldo F.

Nut replacemento for EC-256

Updated
Hi guys, This is probably a no-brainer, but I just can't find straight forward information on what is the graphtec nut replacement for the EC-256. On Stewmac's site I could only find slotted and unslotted nuts "for Fender"...
MORE »
Colours?

Colours?

Updated
I have to admit I've owned a few guitars in my day but I believe I have found my "go to" and "want more of". I bought a LTD MH 350NT a couple years ago and it always seems that I return to it and it's become my favourite and...
MORE »
xsiou f.

Erektionsstörungen mit Katheterbehandlung beheben – wenn Tabletten nicht helfen

Updated
Hallo an alle. Ich habe kürzlich festgestellt, dass ich erektile Dysfunktion hatte und ich weiß nicht, wie ich dieses Problem beheben kann. Ich hoffe, dass hier jemand Informationen hat, wie man damit umgeht....
MORE »
Mr.G.

LOCKING TUNERS?

Updated
Hi!

I'd like to replace the stock standard tuners on my ESP LTD EC-1000 EverTune to those fantastic locking tuners, but I don't know WHERE can i get them. If anyone has info, please let me know. thanks....
MORE »
Filipe P.

Locking tuners for EC-401

Updated
Hi everyone, I'm looking to replace the tuners of my EC-401, any suggestions for locking tuners for this model?...
MORE »
Frank C.

GL500T Tremolo

Updated
So I just picked the George Lynch tiger and the previous owner has replaced some saddles and added some weird locking nuts. I love the Gotoh GE1996T. Has anyone tried installing one of these. I have read here the OFR doesn't...
MORE »
Oscar P.

What year is my guitar and is it original?

Updated
It is MH-53 model, I want to know if it is original and the year the guitar was created ...
MORE »
txjutsu

Wiring Diagram ec-256

Updated
If anyone can help I need a wiring diagram for the EC-256.. 2 vol 1 tone/push pull.. Bought this guitar used and someone did some "modifications"... thanx in advance.....
MORE »
Sergey S.

Forest

Updated
Hello! Tell me - in the Forest series will there be a resumption of the production of guitars with glued or through the neck? in gloss black colors and so on? Or is the series completely discontinued? Can I order the...
MORE »
Kelby

EC-1000 or EC-256?

Updated
Bit of a conundrum here, I've been tossing up the two for a little bit. I feel the 1000 would be a better guitar overall, but I'm questioning if it's worth the money for what I want to do. I'm looking for a semi-versatile...
MORE »
Rheumatic_Chimpanzee

LTD m-100 (not the FM)

Updated
Hello, I've got a LTD m-100 for some years now and I don't even know much about it. I have searched forums, websites, and the m-100FM is the only thing that comes up, almost nothing about the m-100. Is there someone here...
MORE »
Albrecht

ESP LTD models use taller guitar nut that the Graphtech models

Updated
Hey guys, so I want to bring up this topic. Recently I bought am LTD EX-201 Black Satin  and when I tried to replace the plastic one with a Graph Tech PT-6642-00 I noticed that the stock one is taller  and also the fact that...
MORE »