Favorite LTD model

Favorite LTD model

Updated
Just curious on everyone's favorite LTD model. My favorite would be the LTD mh1000fr stblk. ...
MORE »
LTD DJ-600 case

LTD DJ-600 case

Updated
Bought a dj-600 a couple months back and have always played it at home and hung it on a wall stand. But I want to start taking it practices and gigs but want a hard shell case. Any recommendations? I just don’t know what...
MORE »
Any advice or opinions on the ESP LTD EC-1000?

Any advice or opinions on the ESP LTD EC-1000?

Updated
Well, after a few years of hard work, I will soon get my dream guitar, the ESP LTD EC-1000 series. I am really exited. Any advises or opinions on the EC-1000?...
MORE »
Mike M.

Bridge issue with Viper-10

Updated
I have had an esp ltd viper-10 for 3 months now and I have noticed that one side of the bridge is not flush with the body. I am also experiencing fret buzz on the low E and A (same side of the bridge that is not...
MORE »
Mike M.

Cleaning the engineered hardwood fret board?

Updated
Hi There, Is there a recommended product and method for cleaning the fretboard of an ESP LTD Viper 10 with an engineered hardwood?  ...
MORE »
Post up your pre lawsuit EXP's and V's

Post up your pre lawsuit EXP's and V's

Updated
I love the pre lawsuit Explorers and V's. Let's see em!! Here's mine....
MORE »
Esp ltd v 200 pre lawsuit maybe??

Esp ltd v 200 pre lawsuit maybe??

Updated
can anybody please enlighten me on how I know if this is a genuine lawsuit v 200 and what it could possibly sell for? I called esp and they said it was made before 2005 but he couldn’t give me an exact year he said his guess...
MORE »
Danijel J.

MH1001NT vs MH401NT

Updated
The pricing of these two guitars is very similar in Europe. Their names suggest there should be a big difference in quality or other aspects, but I don't think that's the case. Anyone tried both? What do you prefer? How...
MORE »
Andres M.

LTD B206-SM no sound

Updated
Hi! So, I have this bass and very happy with it, until today...literally die. New battery on, no sound. Change cable, no sound, change amp?. No sound. So, anyone know what can be done on my side?    Thanks ...
MORE »
BW-1 E string buzz

BW-1 E string buzz

Updated
I started getting some string buzz on the low E-string after maybe 10 or so hours of play.  At first I thought it was only the string but I can hear it through the amp.  Seeing how I'm new to the guitar I was wondering if...
MORE »
Patrik G.

LTD TE 200 pickguard

Updated
Hi guys. Does anybody know about where I can get a pickguard for a LTD TE-200? I tried to replaced it but non of them worked because of the 24 frets neck, i guess at least. maybe if I would change the neck pickup for a single...
MORE »
Help with LTD Serial Number

Help with LTD Serial Number

Updated
my first guitar was an ESP LTD MH 300, I bought it at SamAsh in the early 2000's   The back of the headstock says Made in Korea, but the serial number is E027859   Can someone help decode this serial number please?...
MORE »
Jeremy T.

EMG 57/66 TW vs Fluence Modern

Updated
Hi! First time poster here. I started playing guitar a year ago with a Yamaha Revstar RS620 which I have been largely happy with. However, as I get more proficient I'm looking to get something with a thinner, faster neck (and...
MORE »
Eric O.

EC-1000 Evertune Models

Updated
Does anyone know if ESP has any plans for new colors to be offered for the EC-1000 Evertune? I really want an Evertune model but I am not crazy about the colors currently available....
MORE »
josh m.

ESP LTD V-350

Updated
I recently got a gun metal gray ESP LTD V 350, and I've gotta tell you, I love this thing! I have been playing a Les Paul custom I bought new in 2001, and I picked this V up for $300 with an SKB hardcase. I can't put it down....
MORE »