SN-1000 HT Purple Blast

SN-1000 HT Purple Blast

Updated
I just received my SN-1000 HT in Purple Blast and this axe is amazing. Lightweight, smooth and fast action, lockable tuning, and what a badass design and color! With the ability to select not only the humbuckers but also the...
MORE »
Pacemaker1000

EC 256 pickups/tuners upgrade

Updated
When considering the above would be good to know how good or bad the stock pups and tuners are. Also how much would you have to spend to get a noticeable improvement. rock and blues player....
MORE »
Post up your pre lawsuit EXP's and V's

Post up your pre lawsuit EXP's and V's

Updated
I love the pre lawsuit Explorers and V's. Let's see em!! Here's mine....
MORE »
EC-256 Les Paul pick guard. Custom made

EC-256 Les Paul pick guard. Custom made

Updated
MORE »
David B.

ESP F200 Neck 2001 2003 era

Updated
I really want to try to get my ESP LTD F200 back in shape. I know not the greatest but has some sentimental value to me. Definitely need the neck reset, but there are fret issues and on multiple strings. What's my best method...
MORE »
Vladimir G.

Is this an authentic ec 1000? What does the serial say about it?

Updated
I just bought an EC 1000, however , I know that they're made in Korea, but this one says Indonesia ? It's my first guitar so I don't know much about them.

MORE »
SwiftNova

Is my EC-407 real or fake?

Updated
Hello, first forum post so apologies in advance if I do anything wrong! I've been after this particular model for a while, and found 2 second hand ones for $1000AUD. A few days ago I managed to score a second hand one for...
MORE »
Hazza N.

Verify if KH-602 is real or fake

Updated
Hi All, a few years ago I bought a LTD KH-602 for relatively cheap on craigslist. I always suspected it was a fake because of this but i was never able to verify it. I am moving soon and I want to get rid of it but since i'm...
MORE »
ESP LTD KH-602 - is it authentic?

ESP LTD KH-602 - is it authentic?

Updated
Looking for your opinions. I saw this KH-602 for sale and few things set alarm: 1) Neck -  back is not painted. Every KH-602 I saw had black neck, 2) No ESP logo on the back, 3) No country of manufacture on the back of...
MORE »
Jeff Hanneman jh-600 ltd. s&key

Jeff Hanneman jh-600 ltd. s&key

Updated
Hello,    I have the opportunity to buy a Jeff Hanneman Ltd JH-600 floyd rose with the S&key inlays, the guitar is in very good condition, and the seller want in USD around 1.500... Is a fair price for this very limited...
MORE »
Locking Nut replacement

Locking Nut replacement

Updated
Hey all I'm looking to replace the locking nut for a FR Special on a low-end LTD M-10FR (MIC). The grooves/threads have all worn out. "WR3" is stamped below the locking nut. I've scoured almost every on-line store and...
MORE »
My first LTD!! KH-202

My first LTD!! KH-202

Updated
Hi guys. I played guitar in high school but stopped 20 years ago. 3 weeks ago I decided it was time to shred, so I got myself a KH202 and I'm taking 2 hours of lessons a week and playing nonstop all day. I'm trying to make up...
MORE »
Gain issue with my new MH1007ET

Gain issue with my new MH1007ET

Updated
So, I am just guessing that there is some kind of wiring issue with my new MH-1007 ET. I have other guitars with EMG pickups, so I can tell that there is something holding this one back. I just purchased the guitar a couple...
MORE »
My LTDs

My LTDs

Updated
MORE »
A good laugh for ESP/LTD Fans. (MV-100)

A good laugh for ESP/LTD Fans. (MV-100)

Updated
We just purchased a house and while packing, I forgot I still had my MV-100 from when I first started playing.  So I dusted it off and cleaned it up. Thought I would post it here to share and give everyone a bit of a laugh,...
MORE »