F E.

Finish? Wood? should i be concerned about this nut imperfection?

Updated
This is an LTD Iron Cross i got, found some hairline crack around one side of the nut, i can't tell if its something i should be concerned about or not.  Tried to put as many picture as possible.  Its only on 1 side. Any...
MORE »
Fred P.

Replacing pot knobs

Updated
Hey everyone, I have an LTD EC-1000 VB and I would like to change the volume and tone knobs. I am looking at parts websites and I have the choice between 6mm shafts or 1/4" shafts... Do you know which one I need for my...
MORE »
Mark F.

Ship Date?

Updated
So 2021 is 1/3 over now, and the Arctic Metals have yet to ship. Are we just to start calling them 2022's or..?...
MORE »
Abhinav M.

Which string do I use

Updated
I bought a esp LTD Mt 130, nice guitar for beginners and nice budget guitar. Now I have to change the strings.pls suggest which gauge string will go nicely in my guitar ...
MORE »
Malikon

Distressed EC 256's by LTD

Updated
Hey everyone, first post. I recently discovered the LTD distressed series and seem to have contracted a bad case of gas over the EC 256 goldtop. I've never owned an LTD before but I've been playing over 20 years. I usually...
MORE »
xTroyvD

I would like some opinions on certain LTD guitars

Updated
Hi everyone, getting further into my guitar journey and in a few months i wanna upgrade from my Squier Bullet Strat to an ESP since i really admire this brand. Not the highest budget so i've searched up a few guitars and in...
MORE »
EC1000 rave

EC1000 rave

Updated
After much debate over LTD and E-II series, i went with the LTD Natural Blue Fade.   I honestly don't know what the extra $$$ for the E-II would bring.  The fit and finish are flawless.  Setup out of the box had a little too...
MORE »
Viper 201B - Upgrade Pickups?

Viper 201B - Upgrade Pickups?

Updated
Hi all, anyone ever upgrade the default pickups on the Viper 201B Baritone? The Stock ones are OK but want something with more of a punch. I have a MH401B which has an EMG 81/85 and sounds great and is stock but want to...
MORE »
Prisciliano H.

2021 Arctic white series

Updated
Come on esp! No floyd for the Arctic white guitars? Just for the arrow and mh... looks like all guitar makers try to not give all the bridge options on guitars that have already had those options in past guitars. Why? The...
MORE »
Matthew N.

LTD F-100 (2003)

Updated
Hi, I have an LTD-F100 (not F-100FM) that I purchased back in 2003. I don't think this model was around for very long as they soon after came out with the F-50 and F-200. I am looking for information/tech specs on what kind...
MORE »
venndi k.

NGD: LTD EXP-200

Updated
What to say, the image speaks for itself

With his big brother mx-130. Hopefully someday the circle will be closed with an esp mx 250. ...
MORE »
Danny J.

ESP LTD TL-6 on perpetual backorder

Updated
I ordered (and was billed) for one over a month ago and the dealer can't even find out when it will SHIP.  Is this a current/common problem?  I'd like to be able to know the whereabouts of a guitar that I'm already making...
MORE »
venndi k.

Which one is the bridge pickup (old ESP pickup)?

Updated
Hi!   I bought an ESP pickups for my LTD EXP 200, to replace the fake PAF pickups. The seller said that the pickups were probably form an Edwards king V. I need a little help to figure it out which one is the bridge and...
MORE »
Shreddy

Mh250nt

Updated
Anyone here got one of these? i need some input...
MORE »
NGD

NGD

Updated
Well new to me! Bought this from LORD bassist Andy. (Check them out Aussie power metal!)
Anyway it is a LTD EC 400 AT Gold Top.  Ying Yang with my LTD EC 400 VF.
Quick polish and a restring and she sounds sweet with...
MORE »