Mr.G.

I want to learn but need help! :)

Updated
Hi everyone! I've decided that I want to learn the electric guitar. I've played a very little when I was young a long time ago, and tried to restart later, but didn't work out. But now I've made the commitment and decided to...
MORE »
Matthew N.

LTD H1001 question

Updated
I recently got an EC1000 with stainless steel frets and love the way it feels. I was looking at a used H1001 model online and am trying to figure out if it also has stainless steel frets. The current models do, and it’s...
MORE »
txjutsu

Wiring Diagram ec-256

Updated
If anyone can help I need a wiring diagram for the EC-256.. 2 vol 1 tone/push pull.. Bought this guitar used and someone did some "modifications"... thanx in advance.....
MORE »
AshesOfTheWake

LTD Explorer pre-lawsuit

Updated
I bought this Explorer a while back from a Guitar Center for $175, figuring they had made a mistake appraising it. I've tried to figure out what model it is, but I can't find anything that it matches 100%. The tuners say...
MORE »
ESP LTD H-1007B Koa…

ESP LTD H-1007B Koa…

Updated
How did I not know about this ESP LTD H-1007B Koa? I feel like I missed out on a necessary axe in my personal collection. 

MORE »
deathfann

whats the quality difference between esp and ltd?

Updated
whats the difference between the two exactly? i no that ltd is made with cheeper quality products but thats all iv used so is ESP supposed to be better? iv heard they arent as good as ltd's....
MORE »
Reggie C.

Model Number Location

Updated
Hi! 

I’m new here. I bought an LTD (pawn)that seems legit. How can I find out the model? I see a serial number but all that tells me is that it was made in China in 2018. It says Iron and Resin on the headstock where...
MORE »
Chris N.

ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe Seymor Duncan

Updated
Hey guys, i own the before mentioned guitar since 2012 or so and have found out JUST NOW that it should have a push/pull tone-poti. Well it doesn't... Can you say if there were different types of this guitar? Maybe a batch...
MORE »
Looking for 2001-2004 ESP catalogs

Looking for 2001-2004 ESP catalogs

Updated
Does anybody have any of these catalogs in digital formats?   I am interesting about some LTD H models: 300-301-302....
MORE »
Luis S.

EC-1000: upgraded nut for TUSQ. Original Nut blows.

Updated
What a difference! check out the attached picture. Upgraded the nut for a Tusq graphite. Original nut (above the strings in the picture) was not right. It didn't feel right, and didn't look right. There was a weird feeling...
MORE »
EC-401

EC-401

Updated
If you are looking for an EC-401, Musicians Friend has it on their Daily Deal for $599. Its the trans black loaded with EMGs. ...
MORE »
Dan B.

EC-1000T or Gibson Les Paul Tribute?

Updated
Trying to decide. EC-1000T or Gibson Les Paul Tribute. Both look great. I'm thinking the EC has more to offer, but I like the idea of have Gibson hang on my wall. Thoughts?...
MORE »
Arrow-7 availability? Anyone?

Arrow-7 availability? Anyone?

Updated
Been looking for an Arrow-7 for a hot minute. Does anyone have one for sale? Looking for the standard black one. 

Also, has anyone heard if ESP will be releasing a black metal series Arrow-7? Heard a rumor that it...
MORE »
Replacement Neck for ST 213

Replacement Neck for ST 213

Updated
I would like to replace my Rosewood/maple neck for a maple neck on mu ST 213. Anyone know of a place I can find one that will fit?...
MORE »
MH-27 wishlist

MH-27 wishlist

Updated
Anyone up for MH-327, MH-427 and some new number 27 fret beast ? As black as one was and some other color too. ...
MORE »