The Funnel Weaver

LTD EC100QM - Worth upgrading?

Updated
I've posted on a couple of other message boards, but I want the opinions of ESP specific players. I have a LTD EC100QM and I'm considering putting new humbuckers in it. I've read mixed reviews on this; some people say that...
MORE »
snake plisken

Info on Grassroots guitars

Updated
Hello! Just poped in. Do any of you know of Grassroots instruments? Here in Germany you can get them at a reasonable price, compared to an LTD. Shop says its a LTD for the Japanese market. They go for a 320 Euro. Could...
MORE »
deathfann

whats the quality difference between esp and ltd?

Updated
whats the difference between the two exactly? i no that ltd is made with cheeper quality products but thats all iv used so is ESP supposed to be better? iv heard they arent as good as ltd's....
MORE »
thlh

Pickup Rings?

Updated
I want to put cream pickup rings on my 1987 LTD Eclipse to give it a little more color, but I have had bad luck with aftermarket parts fitting certain guitars.  Has anyone found any that fit correctly without having to...
MORE »
Mike R.

ESP LTD EC-10 pickup cable schema

Updated
I post this for your own use. I did it for a custom electronic and rewiring on my own guitar. Note that every pickup with a yellow cable are the same type. Strangely, on original wiring, the yellow cable is design as...
MORE »
Xytras S.

Guitar upgrade EC1000?? action??

Updated
Hi I have an LTD Viper 10... so... an upgrade will happen. I was thinking in EC1000 vintage black. Does EC 1000 has some neck dive??? I can not handle it in viper anymore. What do I gain? one of my goals is to have less...
MORE »
Ava E.

Disneyplus.com/begin-CricutDesignSpace-nbc.com/activate-weathergroup.com/activate-abc.com/activate

Updated
For more information please visit our websites. So you can latest updates anout our sites. you can click and follow are below links and you get more updates. DisneyPlus.com Login/Begin Disneyplus.com/begin Cricut Design...
MORE »
2022 wish list

2022 wish list

Updated
Hoping for.. QM, FM and burled tops for the TE-1000 and SN-1000 series! Reindeer blue EC-1000 Would love to see the liquid metal finish come to the LTD line. 

maybe some new merch! ...
MORE »
Jonathan W.

I can't find the LTD B215SM on the site

Updated
I have an LTD B215SM 5 string with a single-piece body/neck. Spalted Maple top. It is basically the exact same thing as the B205SM but it has a one piece body. I don't really want to sell it, but I did want to know what it is...
MORE »
lxbfYeaa l.
lxbfYeaa l.
lxbfYeaa l.

Mr.

Updated
if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(15),0)...
MORE »
lxbfYeaa l.

Mr.

Updated
555*348*343*0...