Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
MV-CTM

yeah the new ones have flame tops

Metahead

nice LS nonexsistent shirt on last pic. does wearing a LS shirt mean your a christian band? whats the band name and genre? finally the lame question, where did you get the sick arm band?

MV-CTM

nice LS nonexsistent shirt on last pic. does wearing a LS shirt mean your a christian band? whats the band name and genre? finally the lame question, where did you get the sick arm band?
didn't even notice that, LS FTW!!!

Metahead

it was back when they were good, minus vocals

MV-CTM

nah LS is still good

* is a LS fanboy

Metahead

not into the death core thing with death machine

CL4P-TP

It has 24 frets foo'.

Throne_Of_Lunacy

and its an EC 1000

MV-CTM

that tape looks cool on the alexi

hellion179

Yea I had to trim some of the tape off so it looks like it was painted on.. I was so damn focused on cutting the tape off and not the guitar.

xchumfiestax

^^

How do you like the D-5?

I was thinking about getting either that or a D-4

Throne_Of_Lunacy

That's quite the killer collection you have there dude.

MV-CTM

mmm smexy S

just noticed the vb-300, nice!

SGSUPERMAN105

Dunno how to upload pics but I have a MH-50. Chrome hardware, first guitar with a Floyd Rose. Love the thing to death

DUKE

Nice collection you've got going on there dude! How'd you get a hold of the LTD star? I don't think that's the Gus model, is it?

MV-CTM

Nice collection you've got going on there dude! How'd you get a hold of the LTD star? I don't think that's the Gus model, is it?
no that's the single-model-year 1999 RS-200

load more replies (1 of 1)
Wyatt

thanx dude.

the JH-200 is sold and replaced with an MH-250. along with the MF-207 and kH-203. i need a new LTD family pic to post up here.

also i want to refinish the silver V-250 in pearl white. what a pain in the ass that's gunna be

load more replies (1 of 1)
Throne_Of_Lunacy

Man that MH-400 is stunning!

Post to Thread