ZeeW

Question M-ii owners

Updated
Hi, First post.... I've been looking for an alternative to my good old HSS Strat for some time and recently, although only for a short time, I got to play an M-ii ntb with EMG 81's. I'm really into how well this guitar...
MORE »
malin

Information on ESP Pro-Ceed

Updated
Hi guys, I've always been a Ibanez fan boy but I'm getting gas for an ESP and I found an ESP Pro-Ceed...I'd like to have information on those guitars and how to they compare to the ESP Horizon or M II serie Thank you very...
MORE »
seefingersrun

Eclipse FT factory string gauge

Updated
Does anyone know the factory string gauge that the eclipse full thickness comes with? After changing my strings for the first time on the eclipse FT my tone just dropped enormously. I know they came with S.I.T strings, but...
MORE »
ridner

M1 N T B

Updated
post em if ya got em! how is it? I have a bad case of GAS! :cool:...
MORE »
senol_kh

ESP Horizon NT or M-II?

Updated
Hey! I have to make a decision between Horizon NT and M-II :\ I am using an ESP M-II Deluxe now. I want to play something different but I "LOVE" M-II's :x Please, help me, waiting for comments....
MORE »
twistedbyevil

Question concerning ESP Phoenix II

Updated
Hello, I am thinking on buying and ESP phoenix II , but while wandering on the web ive found two different versions of the phoenix in which the headstocks were different as well as the pickups. Could someone explain this to...
MORE »
brandono61cr

needs pics of EC-II

Updated
yup, i need pics of a eclipse-II for a animation project . i need pics of the back of the headstock , just under the nut ,back of the guitar body ,close-up of the bridge and the body binding. any pics will be helpful . ...
MORE »
Sho

Looking for a new guitar

Updated
Curent set up is, fender squire strat with a frontman 15. As you can see I'm fairly new at playing guitar. I hate this guitar and have a hard time practicing due to disliking it. I like the looks of the Horizon III but no...
MORE »
jlj6t

Need help with guitar identification (NY6183?)

Updated
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I figured I'd start here. Backstory...newbie who wants to learn the guitar, buddy turns him onto an ebay listing for a well-loved "80's ESP" for a couple of hundred. ...
MORE »
Relic project: Painting and modified old ESP M-II "I need your advice"

Relic project: Painting and modified old ESP M-II "I need your advice"

Updated
I have this guitar made in 1993, is a custom M-III with M-II Deluxe neck. Project: * i want to cover the middle pickup and change stoc coil with 2 emg 81/60 * i want to cover 3 way lever space and add a mini switch...
MORE »
morphius1

Finally started saving for an ESP, but which?

Updated
Okay so i've finally sold one of my guitars, saving time! I've been gassing for a horizon nt-ii stba, but some pictures make it look amazing, yet some in the horizon thread look like a really dark and dull blue which puts...
MORE »
dimebagfan01

Is it possible

Updated
Hey there. I'm a little new to the forums. I was just wondering if it's possible to get an ESP Eclipse I CTM in the US other than eBay. I really like the Eclipse II but the I CTM looks miles better and I like the four knob...
MORE »
brandono61cr

Horizon NT-II

Updated
well i started saving you for a guitar recently and i came across this one i like the fact that it has duncans JB 59' locking tuners and it a ESP ! if i get this it will be my first REAL esp , i have owned quite a few high...
MORE »
bodomfan

esp horizon

Updated
im thinking of getting a esp horizon fr2 in red,any1 own 1 and think its a good choice of guitar?:cool:...
MORE »
Will Pwr

Eclipse II for M-II

Updated
A guy wants to trade his M-II NTB for my Eclipse. He lives about 140 miles away, and he wants me to drive to his place and make an even trade. He's also willing to give $75 for gas. deal or no deal?...
MORE »