Eclipse II for M-II

Updated
Will Pwr
A guy wants to trade his M-II NTB for my Eclipse. He lives about 140 miles away, and he wants me to drive to his place and make an even trade. He's also willing to give $75 for gas. deal or no deal?
Michael W.

why doesn't he meet you somewhere in the middle? if its a craigslist deal, bring someone with you. You could be meeting up with a psycho.

Will Pwr

He said his car will not make it. Oh yeah, I'm definitely bringing someone with me. Someone big and tall.:lol

Michael W.

I offered to trade some dude my M-II NTB for his Eclipse II but he didn't go for it.

kgry

What year and style Eclipse?

fistacuffs

for 75 dolla in gas money

you could take a limo

what is problem?

Will Pwr

I F@%&k(&k Did It!!!

Mine Was A 2007 Eclipse Ii Sn.

His Is A 2009 M-ii Ntb. 1 Month Old.

I Love This Guitar.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Nagash

If I were you I would have kept the Eclipse ^^. And yeah, good idea to get yourself a Horizon, but once you'll have it, be careful : you M-II might become MUCH less interesting...

Nah I'm just kidding, I'm just not a big M-II fan and IMO the Horizons play a lot better than the Ms, and I prefer the Horizon sound.

Congrats for your trade. Did you need the big and tall dude you brought with you ? lol

Will Pwr

Yep, big tall friend came with me. I wanted to keep the eclipse, but it was somewhat uncomfortable for me, and I didn't wanna keep the guitar based on the look. I say that it because everyone kept telling what a nice guitar it was, but i never really played it.

I love my M-IIs, its so easy for me to move up and down the neck. I'm sure I will love the Horizon, the closes guitar i had to a Horizon was a LTD Deluxe M-1000 Black with white binding (not the cockhead one). Had to sell it though:\.

If anyone is interested I'm willing to trade my M-II Maple for a Horizon.

Nagash

If you carry on like this you'll create a new job : guitar trader ^^.

Will Pwr

haha...

What's wrong with loving all ESPs?

Nagash

Nothing at all ^^. Look at me, I'm addicted to my SV Standard :)

My fav ESPs : SV Standard, Eclipse-II, Horizon FR-II

Nagash

M-II has a Floyd ^^

Nagash

Then you'd better own a horizon for trade, or a lot of cash ^^

Post to Thread