Patricia C.

ID ESP Star Guitar

Updated
Hi, does anyone have any idea about this guitar? I was told it was from New York. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you     ...
MORE »
Warranty cards

Warranty cards

Updated
Hello.   i just got a MX-2 from Japan from 2019 and it came with the warranty card but it’s not filled in, I saw others having it filled with the model and info on the guitar from the factory I guess...?   how does this...
MORE »
ESP FRX CTM Real or fake?

ESP FRX CTM Real or fake?

Updated
Shop around for a new guitar found this one but the price just seems too good to be true which itmost likely is figured it was worth a little research anyways also in the product description it says the body is made of Alder...
MORE »
Pickup selector knob replacement

Pickup selector knob replacement

Updated
The knob on my LTD EC-400 broke. What is the replacement size? Guitar is Korean made, Serial number: U0600456. Thanks!  ...
MORE »
Seth W.

OFR or Gotoh replacement for MH-201?

Updated
I have an old Korean made LTD MH-201, which is fabulous other than the stock tremolo on it.  Unless blocked or stablized, it doesn't stay in tune at all.  Will an original Floyd Rose or Gotoh tremolo drop right in, or are...
MORE »
Stephen F.

Esp LTD b55 nut

Updated
Hello, I'm in need of some info. I have a esp LTD b55, I bought it used. The previous owner, for some reason, epoxied a horrible brass nut on the neck that was the wrong freaking size. It took for ever to get the nut and glue...
MORE »
Chase  M.

Ltd Snakebyte input jack plate

Updated
I am wondering why my 2018 Ltd snakebyte has this style input jack plate. Every other snakebyte I have seen have the square input jack plate. Thanks ...
MORE »
Christian L.

ESP DC-KH

Updated
Hi! I've been eyeing these since I really like the idea of double cut mahogny/maple guitars but with a 25.5 inch scale. I have a few questions: Are these actually 25.5 scale? I've seen conflicting info regarding this. The...
MORE »
Armando d.

ESP STD V-II Real or Fake?

Updated
I'm looking into buying an used V-II standard series.   There is however a thing bugging me about the seller's ad: he lists the guitar as being a 2015 model which is impossible because ESP didn't produce this specific model...
MORE »
Is ESP shut down right now?

Is ESP shut down right now?

Updated
Hi I ordered an esp snakebyte and was wondering if the shops are closed down due to the virus? ...
MORE »
Joshua W.

Help with serial. And faded Fingerboard

Updated
Hi Guys, Just picked up what I believe to be a 2012 Eclipse Standard in Oxidized Iron.  Any specs would be great.  Also, the Fingerboard is faded in a way that seems strange to me.  It's a very linear fade. It was supposedly...
MORE »
Help with M-II serial number

Help with M-II serial number

Updated
Hey guys, I just got a new M-II CTM in Snow White from Japan and wanted to know if you had any details of what factory it was made in. If that’s even possible with the new serial numbers.   Serial number ->  ...
MORE »
Paul G.

X Tone PS 1000

Updated
Just curious about anyone who has purchased an X Tone PS 1000. How do you like it, and how long does ESP plan on continuing to build these? I have an E-ii Horizon 3, and its awesome! Thanks!...
MORE »
Welcome to the ASK ESP Forum

Welcome to the ASK ESP Forum

Updated
Community members are now able to get in direct touch with us for product information, technical support, and more. This will better allow us to more quickly help people who need answers, instead of having our community...
MORE »
And Justice for All album cover for 30th Anniversary of Metallica's release in 88

And Justice for All album cover for 30th Anniversary of Metallica's release in 88

Updated
Been waiting for this since ESP started doing the Album Artwork for the LTD M series , wondering what is up with Justice this year I plan on buying it when it comes out ....
MORE »