ARMANDO D.

String height at first fret

Updated
Hello! I couldn’t find this info in the manual. What is your recommended string height at the first fret(High E/Low E) with a capo on third fret? Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
James S.

ESP LTD C-40 MIK

Updated
Greetings! I have a beautiful MIK ESP LTD C-40. I can't find any info on it online, It's a beautifully playing and made guitar, neck through, action is awesome, has real active EMG, it appears to be all stock, SN starts with...
MORE »
Building a Guitar Workstation

Building a Guitar Workstation

Updated
Hi   I’m planning to make a workstation for my guitars. I have a big roll of Polyether foam lying around and I was wondering if it’s safe to use with the finishes of my guitars. (I believe all of them have poly...
MORE »
Need Help with ESP Mirage Deluxe Tremalo system

Need Help with ESP Mirage Deluxe Tremalo system

Updated
I currently am working on restoring a 1987 ESP Mirage Deluxe. My problem is the Tremolo system. I bought a brand new Floyd Rose Original but it does not fit. It looks like I need a ESP Sinclair Tremolo system. Can anyone tell...
MORE »
purpleorange

SN-1000FR BLACK BLAST questions

Updated
Hello to all. Anyone know the approx. weight of this guitar? Also, anyone who knows what the pickups sound like?...
MORE »
Saranpong V.

ESP Snakebyte 2012 actual Spec.

Updated
I am looking to buy ESP Snakebyte 2012 from someone but I have doubt what should be the correct spec for this model on 2012. The one I am looking has spec. below Gross Black (Not Satin Black) EMG JH Set COA - production...
MORE »
Is this Eclipse I Legit ?

Is this Eclipse I Legit ?

Updated
Hi, I have plenty ESP E-II but i'm not sure my ESP Standard Eclipse I is legit... It's because of the tuners being on the binding. Could you please help me ? Serial number : S007 50 2 51 Thanks a lot and thank you for...
MORE »
LTD D-5 Strings

LTD D-5 Strings

Updated
Just bought a LTD D-5 Bass and I love it!!!   However there is some confusion about the strings.  The manual and website state that the D-5 comes with D'Addario XL strings in the 45-125 range.  It doesn't state whether the...
MORE »
Steven H.

Looking for ESP Cases

Updated
Hello ..  I have an older ESP J four Bass and ESP E-Cygnus Guitar. I'm trying to find form fit ESP cases for each of these instruments. Anyone have any ideas which model fits or it they are still available? Thanks! Steve...
MORE »
BoomerAJ88

Question about different ESP LTD EC-1000'S

Updated
I was wondering if you guys are going to be coming out with more color options for the LTD EC-1000 Piezo? I really like the see thru black cherry finish on the other EC-1000's. Thanks!  ...
MORE »
Paul G.

Love my new PS 1000!

Updated
Just got this, PS 1000 in Purple sparkle. It looks killer, sounds fabulous, stays in tune, and the fit and finish is top shelf. I love the Seymour Duncan Phat Cat pickups, very quiet for P90's, and really dig the tone. I...
MORE »
Question about restoration?

Question about restoration?

Updated
Do you guys do restoration work on guitars at the custom shop in northern hollywood, california?...
MORE »
Louis B.

2012 ESP Standard Series Horizon- Real or Fake?

Updated
Hey everyone,   First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I am about to do a trade- two of my guitars for a standard series horizon. It has blackouts and is in the reindeer blue finish. I just wanted to...
MORE »
Daniel H.

Question about guitars bought directly from ESP

Updated
If I order from the eshop, does someone at ESP perform a basic setup of the guitar before it’s shipped? 

Thank you....
MORE »
Peter F.

This LTD KH I just found

Updated
Hi ESP team, I found this guitar which after a little research figured could be an ESP LTD KH-503 (with the only spider inlay being at the 12th fret, unlike the 603) Could you confirm whether this is a real LTD guitar, and...
MORE »