Chris  S.

E-II M-II Locking nut size

Updated
I need a new nut. I have a ringing/buzzing sound on the high E string when played open. The only info I can find is that it is a 42mm. Is this an R2,3,4..etc. ? Which radius? Thanks in advance....
MORE »
Where to buy screws used for truss rod covers?

Where to buy screws used for truss rod covers?

Updated
Dear ESP,   I have been researching this topic for a while and cannot find these specific screws that are used for ESP guitars on truss rod cover and back cavity...   I tried searching on these sites that are mentioned in...
MORE »
Daniel N.

TonePros Tune-o-matic Height Question

Updated
Hello, I put some new strings on my ESP Viper which I haven't played in ages sadly.  It currently has a TonePros Tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece.  While putting new strings on it I mistakenly adjusted the bridge and I...
MORE »
Josh R.

Polyurethane finish question!

Updated
Hello so I am thinking about buying an esp Mx-220 in white but it has yellowed over the years but the finish is polyurethane. Why do people say polyurethane doesn’t yellow like nitro ?...
MORE »
Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr Cosmos Series

Esp Usa M-ii Ntb Fr Cosmos Series

Updated
Hello,  Wich pair of Seymour Duncan came with this model?? Thank you!!...
MORE »
Daniel H.

Question about '87 M1

Updated
I would like to know how low can the action be adjusted on the M1 '87 guitar. Since the floyd is not recessed, I can't tell by the photos if I can adjust it low enough to were I like it. On a recessed floyd I can take it down...
MORE »
DesolationBlvd

Questions about USA series

Updated
I'm planning a superstrat of some sort for my 30th birthday, and was torn between you and Jackson. Their lead time was 18 months, so they wouldn't be able to make it. Either way, you have stainless steel frets and graphite...
MORE »
GEORGE LYNCH SNAKES & SKULLS

GEORGE LYNCH SNAKES & SKULLS

Updated
Hi Folks, I have a George Lynch Snakes and Skulls which I think is from 1990, does anyone know whether it would have been made in the USA at that point? and is there a definitive way to date the guitar?...
MORE »
Colin T.

Which Locking Bridge?

Updated
Hi. I'd like to upgrade the bridge (TOM & tailpiece) on my EC-256. Since the higher spec EC-1000 has a Tonepros locking bridge & tailpiece, I assume that'd be the one to go for. I'm not sure of the spacings of each...
MORE »
ESP LTD serial no. question

ESP LTD serial no. question

Updated
Hi, I have in my possession an old and unloved ESP LTD that I am trying to find out more about. The serial no. On the headstock is IR0435932 and was made in Indonesia. Pictures attached. Any help or info on model, year, etc...
MORE »
James F.

Body Styles for LTD Basses

Updated
I'm thinking about switching to bass, and  I hear nothing but good things about ESP.  I like the look of the F- and the Tom Araya series, but I'm looking for something a little different.  Any plans for bass designs that use...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

90’s era fretboard radius

Updated
Hello! Did you offer 12-14” fretboard radius in the 90’s? ...
MORE »
AJ T.

Snakebyte nut question

Updated
Looking to add another Snakebyte to my collection. I’ve seen newer matte black Snakebytes that have a black nut. How do you know whether one has the black nut, or the ones that have white?...
MORE »
Luis S.

Tombstone case with black graphic

Updated
Hi I found a tombstone case for Ec1000 with a black graphics on the front covering the gravestone part. Is it original or is it added aftermarket? ...
MORE »
Ben A.

LH ESP E-II M-II FM

Updated
Where could I find this model for leftys?...
MORE »