group shot

group shot

Updated
esp's http://cdn.growassets.net/user_files/esp/photos/002/253/932/xlarge.jpg?1396031596  esp's with navigator and seymour duncan http://cdn.growassets.net/user_files/esp/photos/002/253/934/xlarge.jpg?1396031625   edit...
MORE »
Just wanted to say hello

Just wanted to say hello

Updated
I used to play a Fender Squire Bullet Strat until I got a job and decided it was time to buy my first real guitar. I chose the KH 25 LTD for a numbered reasons. One, it was built to the specifications of Kirk Hammett. Two,...
MORE »
Clips, why not?

Clips, why not?

Updated
Long story short, I adjusted my 8-string to get rid of a nasty case of fret buzz it had and now I'm in love with the thing again   So its coming out of the case, the 7321 is going away, and I'm going to start figuring out...
MORE »
Since RZK never re-posted his dildos
feeling like Slash in front of the chapel

feeling like Slash in front of the chapel

Updated
is football de americano still a thing around these parts?  gg1?...
MORE »
NRRRGD - Coppertopper

NRRRGD - Coppertopper

Updated
RRR Explorer based on the MX-250.  Got this one recently from Rob.  What a fantastic piece of wonderful playing art. 22 frets, no inlays, eboner, hondurian mahogany.  Yes, this is a fantastic playing instrument! Rob rules,...
MORE »
"unacceptable behavior"

"unacceptable behavior"

Updated
aront no what to say...
MORE »
The Official "I Have Trouble Understanding These Rules for Participation" Thread

The Official "I Have Trouble Understanding These Rules for Participation" Thread

Updated
Here is a quote from the other thread: "please let us know if you have any trouble understanding these rules for participation" Because that thread had no ability for replies, I thought we'd need an official thread for...
MORE »
Forum Quotes: Start Rocking

Forum Quotes: Start Rocking

Updated
A couple of people -- okay, a lot of people -- have requested that we add quoting functionality to the ESP forums. Your wish is our command. Quoting is now possible, thanks to our web development team and to your feedback on...
MORE »
To: Road King

To: Road King

Updated
What chance does the ESP forum have when the good people do nothing?...
MORE »
*unofficial * Esp board spam thread

*unofficial * Esp board spam thread

Updated
For active and known members please. to "mods" if you don't wish for this thread to happen (even tho single spam threads have been allowed) then just PM ME AND I WILL TAKE IT DOWN. no need to enforce any disrespectful...
MORE »
Finished my band's first demo.

Finished my band's first demo.

Updated
Here's some new tracks from our newly finished demo.  Check them out, let me know what you guys think.  We're just a three piece by the name of Suppressive Fire out of Raleigh, NC.  (Go like www.facebook.com/suppressivefire !...
MORE »
(Clips) Slate VS Superior Drummer

(Clips) Slate VS Superior Drummer

Updated
So I've had SSD3.5ex for a couple years now. I've been pretty happy with it over all for the past year or so after spending some serious time getting it to sound like I wanted it to. However, I've always been drawn towards...
MORE »
Satch

Debut CD preorder....

Updated
        https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/724579170/rick-barth-debut-cd-hand-me-down-soul        Hey!  I'm a singer/songwriter and I'm working on my debut album.  I'm using Kickstarter to help fund the release.  As I...
MORE »
ESP LTD EXP300 with BKP VHIIs clip

ESP LTD EXP300 with BKP VHIIs clip

Updated
Made another today, all lead parts are with the neck pickup. I'm no shredder tho... I 'composed' the clip today, dunno if it's all that original though...
MORE »