- navigator sa, navigator lp, seymour duncan st, esp horizon passives, esp horizon emgs, esp eclipse ii, esp eclipse arctop, esp custom shop te, esp custom shop st, esp the mirage, esp vintage plus st, esp vintsge plus te, esp xj6, esp xj6 modified to ssh pickups, esp xj12, esp 400 st, esp 400 te, esp b1, esp horizon 5 string bass, esp j 4, lots of ltds, some fenders, 2 xtones, some suhrs, and and some other assorted guitars.
- music, beer, and photography
- not really
- have seen a few that are ok
- metal, rock, blues, jazz, folk, country, blugrass, classical, prgressive, punk, hiphop, and rap
- Gear (Amps, Pedals, etc):
- marshall jcm800 2205, blackstar ht 100, mesa f30, fender 69 bandmaster, fender 68 bassman, fender 68 deluxe reissue, fender deluxe reverb ii, fender princeton reverb ii, bunch of various solid state amps, 2 mesa mark iii 4x12s, aguilar tone hammer 500, ampeg svt 412, and suhr mxr an tc electronics pedals
- Favorite Guitar/Bass Player:
- roy buchanan, david gilmour, peter green, joe satriani, garey moore, van halen, and stevie ray vaughn
- About me:
I am currently a small business owner selling and fabrication of stone countertops, I have worked as an industrial engineer, a food scientist, a radio dj, a tile mechanic, an asistant elementary school teacher and a farm hand. i have played various instruments, in metal bands, rock bands, country bands, blugrass bands, folk bands, blues bands, punk rock bands, played jazz and classical in school bands. I play guitar, bass, saxaphone, piano, and mandolin. I sing a bit and I also play drums but not very well. I spend a lot of time experimenting with different pickup combinations and wiring setups. I am also an amature photographer and I like to travel when I can.
jt76 replied to the forum post Which signature guitar is the best? In your opinion