Clips, why not?

Updated
Clips, why not?

Long story short, I adjusted my 8-string to get rid of a nasty case of fret buzz it had and now I'm in love with the thing again   So its coming out of the case, the 7321 is going away, and I'm going to start figuring out where an 8-string fits into my style without just doing the 'djent' thing thats so popular with them.

Here's my first shot at it.  I'm not done writing it, the drums are just the first sketch of what I came up with to get the rise & fall in tensions right...but I'm still pretty happy with it as it stands.  I also set my bass up a lot better than it was and I think it resulted in a much better tone & mix in that regards.

Drums here are all superior drummer/metal foundry...I'm really starting to dig these drums.

https://soundcloud.com/wisdomcomes/our-powers-combined

The G.

You got a like, mister! I'm sitting on superior drummer, but lost my kits on the old hdd.

ChainOfThought

That sucks.  I know you can download at least super-basic versions from the website if you've got it registered.  You might be able to talk to customer support and get new copies?

Thanks for the like.  I'm pretty happy with it as it stands, but I'm right on the fence with adding one more part in there somewhere...a spin of the main riff thats a little faster with no pauses or bends or anything.  I dunno.  Really wish I had a vocalist.  Oh and of course need my drummer to do better drums for it.  I feel like I'm getting better, but I know he'll write some shit for it that blows what I have away.

Post to Thread