Bela Lugosi LTD

Bela Lugosi LTD

Updated
Does anyone here have the ESP LTD Bela Lugosi? I have #39, just looking for others, who might have one....
MORE »
Forum Improvements

Forum Improvements

Updated
ESP Brethren - As many may now know, we have been making some changes over the last few weeks to try and make the forum user experience better for existing and new members. We've listened to feedback, and will continue to...
MORE »
KH Guitar Freak

Finally back on here again...

Updated
Managed to get back once the activation code email thing worked again. So, how are we? Many of the vets still around? ...
MORE »
matt822

V-200 lawsuit for sale

Updated
I have a black v-200 for sale, needs a paint job.  I was metallikid4 on the old forums, I have pics but it wont let me upload them on here cause I just registered asking $325 plus shipping...
MORE »
Ordered an 8-string, added preview pics.

Ordered an 8-string, added preview pics.

Updated
Pics a couple posts down...quick phone shots from the wife before she puts it in the mail.   http://www.rondomusic.com/intrepidpro828ebdncchar.html Opine's plz.   This is as much as I'd like to spend.  I want at least a...
MORE »
Girl Thread?

Girl Thread?

Updated
Chelsey Mac  ...
MORE »
possible ngd

possible ngd

Updated
This is a gibson les paul standard at my local GC,  its a used 2013, Should I buy it?  opinions on the flame and voids in flame near the the neck pickup.   Thanks      ...
MORE »
NGD? Frankentele.

NGD? Frankentele.

Updated
Welp, for those that are still lurking around this dead zone. This guitar sort of fell into my lap, the body was given to me by a fan/friend and I pieced together the rest over the past month and a half or...
MORE »
Its been awhile.

Its been awhile.

Updated
Where is everyone or has this layout scared everyone away?
You fuckers know my ass. I am ready to start posting my FB and other rants right here, so get ready....
MORE »
BloodJunkie

Guy Marchais sig?

Updated
Hey everyone,   Another old member from ezboard days(man do I miss 'em), I have no idea how things work around here anymore as venturing outside of the general discussion forum used to be a desolate place full of noobs, so...
MORE »
Dunlop 6100 fret wire

Dunlop 6100 fret wire

Updated
Is this the fret wire ESP uses on their nice guitars? where can I get it from, and does it cost alot to have someone redo your frets? thanks....
MORE »
MX on Ebay

MX on Ebay

Updated
The Heitfeld fanbois already have it over $3k after a few days.  Includes OHSC, not a fagbag.  Same year as mine.   What is your over / under?  Just curious.   Touch Me Here       ...
MORE »
Micheal R.

looking for M-II urban camo

Updated
I am looking to buy a m-II urban camo please let me know of you have one for sale...
MORE »
My band 'Way Of Changes' finally released a song !

My band 'Way Of Changes' finally released a song !

Updated
Hi, 
I play in a swiss Metalcore band named Way Of Changes and we finally released a song ! You can check it here : https://soundcloud.com/way-of-changes/in-out and download it for free if you want to !
We're young...
MORE »
Micheal R.

new to esp wanting to know.

Updated
I hav3 a 2013 gibson lpj that i bought a week ago and installed EMG 81/85s in i found a guy willing to trade his esp M-II (maple fretboard w duncans)for it. Should i do it? The neck on the gibson is to jumbled for me after...
MORE »