Did they stole you a guitar?

Did they stole you a guitar?

Updated
Today three guys enter in my house and stole me two guitars a Alexi 600-Scythe and a M-300 STBC I hope they burn in hell!!!!!!, I am very pist off because you work a lot to buy your equipment, and they come three jerks and...
MORE »
*Official* Set Your Posting Goals for 2014 Here!

*Official* Set Your Posting Goals for 2014 Here!

Updated
Dear Old Members, new members, Mod, new mods: An important holiday tradition of the ESP forum... arguably even more importan than the Christmas hat avatar expression... is the setting of posting goals and the tracking of...
MORE »
"David R."

"David R."

Updated
In the event you are the original mod, were you forced to join up with your name instead of espguitars?...
MORE »
The Greatest Thread in the History of the ESP Board

The Greatest Thread in the History of the ESP Board

Updated
Post anything you want! Go!      ...
MORE »
Tablet Question

Tablet Question

Updated
I am considering getting Mrs Funk either a Fire HD or HDX.  She is not a gamer, and it would primarily be used for general surfing, reading, movies, etc.  I am looking at the 8.9", so the price difference is @ $150.  Any...
MORE »
esp forum mobile (dont work)

esp forum mobile (dont work)

Updated
MORE »
Official ESP Forum 'The Returned' Thread

Official ESP Forum 'The Returned' Thread

Updated
Anyone else watching this show on Sundance? I just started watching it, I have a few episodes to get caught up on before the next new one. If you like The Walking Dead and speak French or can read the English subtitles, I...
MORE »
The official ESP boards "where is so and so?" Thread

The official ESP boards "where is so and so?" Thread

Updated
I'll start. where is tondog? All this circle jerking is gonna get boring eventually  when the gestap... I mean mods get bored. Who is gonna stir the shit pot and make this place fun?    More importantly where the fuck is...
MORE »
Quick Reply Box

Quick Reply Box

Updated
Is there any way to move the reply box to the BOTTOM of the discussion...where it should be...?   Half the time I open a thread, read the first post and see the reply box and think 'oh there must be no replies yet.'  Then...
MORE »
Are the old threads coming back?

Are the old threads coming back?

Updated
Hanneman thread, Hetfield mx thread, hammet, post your ltds, sigs,etc?...
MORE »
search

search

Updated
So when I search, I can view all the posts that match the terms, but I cannot actually click on the post to view it in the context of a thread! :mad:   c'omon, mod...
MORE »
NGD

NGD

Updated
I bought myself a Christmas present. I can't wait until it gets here but this is what I bought.  ...
MORE »
Arnaud A.

Arnaud A.

Updated
who are you and why do you want to be friends with me?...
MORE »
c'omon

c'omon

Updated
since everyone (or maybe like two people) is complaining about points, I have decided that one this thread reaches 500 posts I will reveal my secret for earning thousands of points in only a few short minutes....
MORE »
Who got you into ESP guitars?

Who got you into ESP guitars?

Updated
Who inspired you to play ESP?...
MORE »