Learning to play guitar

Updated
Learning to play guitar

i just recently purchased a EspLtd EC-256 guitar along with a Acoustiv G120 DSP amp. I started playing back in the mid 90's or trying to lol just now getting back into playing again. I can read tab and all from like Guitar Word magazines, but I want to learn to play songs the right way. Not just put fingers here kinda thing I want to learn the cords and understand what I am actually playing. Is there any new apps or programs out there that would teach this? Any information or positive feed back would be awesome! Thanks for reading this and trying to help me out!

Ashish b.

Learn guitar on youtube and download lessons videos from convertmp3 is convert free youtube videos and download this tool is very useful for you just try it.

Karan p.

I generally learn most of my skills through YouTube. I use Youtube2Video to convert & download YouTube videos to MP4, MP3, WAV, AVI, etc video formats. Easy, fast & free to use. Requires no registration & 100% ad-free.

Benjamin T.

Learning the guitar is always amazing to get the new skills of playing the guitar. I have tried to check the written instructions on the https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/edubirdie/ site options where edubirdie review platform is available for many students to get the best writing content options.Learning guitar tutorials in written format can help you to get the best player of guitar.

Adam J.

Learning the guitar is always surprising to get new guitar playing skills.

Damore J.

Can someone recommend me a reputable Guitar course? I am very passionate about it, the sound of the instrument makes my soul brighter.

amelia w.

I think, YouTube is the best platform for learn every thing.

Henry C.

you can take help from youtube

Benjamin T.

Learning the guitar is always amazing to get the new skills of playing the guitar. I have tried to check the written instructions on the https://britishessays.net/uk-edubirdie-com-review/ site options where a review platform is available for many students to get the best writing content options. Learning guitar tutorials in written format can help you to get the best player of guitar.

Boris S.

nice

Mario R.

You should take professional lessons. It is a big myth that you can learn to play the guitar well without professional help. He will tell you the most important thing about how to place your hands correctly, how to read the musical grammar, how to count the rhythm, and so on.

Also want to share the platform I play on betsofa

Post to Thread