Buy Ethereum

Buy Ethereum

Updated
Want to buy ethereum cryptocurrency? We have listed top cryptocurrency coins, cryptocurrency exchanges, btt price,  with latest crypto news, updates, and reports. Prices are updated in 10 minutes intervals. Track your digital...
MORE »
Rondo music ?

Rondo music ?

Updated
Any own a agile guitar? I was looking and you can get a custom for around a grand. wanted to get some feed back before I buy one. ...
MORE »
New band i am in Christian Black Metal

New band i am in Christian Black Metal

Updated
Hello my name is Sasha   I am interesting in Christian music suhc as Black Metal It is first song. I think the songs is owersome!!!
Updagete:
The song was complitely re recorded from ground up again. Also the new...
MORE »
Learning to play guitar

Learning to play guitar

Updated
i just recently purchased a EspLtd EC-256 guitar along with a Acoustiv G120 DSP amp. I started playing back in the mid 90's or trying to lol just now getting back into playing again. I can read tab and all from like Guitar...
MORE »
How to pass the interview successfully?

How to pass the interview successfully?

Updated
I had two interviews last week. But they were unsuccessful. Several people claimed one position. And it wasn't me who was chosen. I know what my failure is. I get lost on the same questions - Why should choose you? And why...
MORE »
What are you playing?

What are you playing?

Updated
What game do you play? It doesn't matter on which console. Lately I'm stuck on tank trouble but can't beat the computer yet....
MORE »
Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Updated
It's a pretty exciting time to be a gamer right now! PS4 is breaking records all over the place, Xbox One is taking over living rooms and entertainment centers across the globe, and PCs are becoming more popular than...
MORE »
Points?

Points?

Updated
What are the points used for on this site? Anyone know yet?...
MORE »
Official ESP Forum The Walking Dead Thread

Official ESP Forum The Walking Dead Thread

Updated
So what do you think so far? I'm still liking the show. I'm glad to see The Governor get whacked, finally. There were a lot of satisfying kills on The Gov's crew, especially Mitch. That guy was just plain ol' annoying. I...
MORE »
godrej c.

Godrej Chembur Mumbai Residential Project

Updated
Looking for an opulent home? Godrej is a place to be. When you are in search of a luxurious property in Mumbai for your family, you must have a glance at Godrej Chembur. Centrally located at Chembur, this new property offers...
MORE »
New Guitar Learning Programs

New Guitar Learning Programs

Updated
Looking to get some feedback from people who have used any new learning tools, websites and apps recently. It seems like every YouTube video I watch has a new person teaching guitar lessons. Are they any good? Looking to see...
MORE »
NSD......  New Strat Day

NSD...... New Strat Day

Updated
        Tis a used 2020 Ultra Strat.  The only used one I could find in Cobra blue with rosebud bored and humbucker.  Ever since I got my Vintage Plus Tele I have searched for its Strat counterpart, to no avail.  I...
MORE »
SheldonMenez

Bass amp + Cab for Basement shows and smaller venues

Updated
Hey all, it looks like it's new amp time! My band booked a few shows in December and January--the first being a basement that holds 40ish people and then a larger bar show that can hold probably 100 or so. Right now the amp...
MORE »
New Song Day

New Song Day

Updated
Because fuck it.  I don't think I've actually posted this one here yet.  Wasn't going to post any more material until we had a full 10-12 song album to put up, but I'm imagining that this place will be dead and I'll have...
MORE »
Stefan L.

my solo project "Mindpyre"

Updated
Hey guys!

If u have time over please take time to listen to my solo project "Mindpyre" : ) In the next week or 2 im releasing my 3rd single and in Oktober I release my debut album!
U can find the songs on almost...
MORE »