How long does shipping usually take?

How long does shipping usually take?

Updated
Hey, not sure if this is the right topic for this question and not sure if it has been asked before. Lot of threads but didn’t see any previous posts. This is my first time ordering straight from the company and not a dealer...
MORE »
How to pass the interview successfully?

How to pass the interview successfully?

Updated
I had two interviews last week. But they were unsuccessful. Several people claimed one position. And it wasn't me who was chosen. I know what my failure is. I get lost on the same questions - Why should choose you? And why...
MORE »
Learning to play guitar

Learning to play guitar

Updated
i just recently purchased a EspLtd EC-256 guitar along with a Acoustiv G120 DSP amp. I started playing back in the mid 90's or trying to lol just now getting back into playing again. I can read tab and all from like Guitar...
MORE »
Hassad E.

Extended Range Guiatrs

Updated
there should be more bartione 7 strings with floating trems...
MORE »
Rondo music ?

Rondo music ?

Updated
Any own a agile guitar? I was looking and you can get a custom for around a grand. wanted to get some feed back before I buy one. ...
MORE »
[NAD] wet-dry-wet and some studio pics

[NAD] wet-dry-wet and some studio pics

Updated
so actually NAD was yesterday,  I was too bust jamming to post   I've been playing playing through a stereo 4x12 with an Eventide H9 for years and just went wet dry wet... and it sounds amazing!  I added an Orange OR15 to my...
MORE »
Arpeggios in all positions and tones

Arpeggios in all positions and tones

Updated
https://youtu.be/07AqRW_LXXc
(in www.oriolmusic.com I attach the PDF with the complete exercise and completely free of charge)
Knowledge of arpeggios is paramount in a guitarist and one of the most complex technical...
MORE »
cedric t.

National Anthem

Updated
"Metallica Night" annuelle avec les Giants de San Francisco de la Major League Baseball.   Bonjour, quelqu'un sait quand est censé se dérouler cet événement?  ...
MORE »
EXPcustom

Warning about Japanese Sellers on US or EU Ebay

Updated
Hey I'm just letting all you guys know since one of my guitars had showed up on American Ebay that I had bought from a Japanese dealer sometimes day or weeks later. Someone sold for way too little money for a way expensive...
MORE »
Hetfield will be Auctioning off 2 ESP guitars January 30th

Hetfield will be Auctioning off 2 ESP guitars January 30th

Updated
He is making an appearance for his car show and auctioning off 2 ESP guitars before going back into rehab. Hetfield is set to take part “in a chat and help auction two of his ESP guitars” during the ceremony on January 30 to...
MORE »
NGD and family pics

NGD and family pics

Updated
I picked up a new Mirage Deluxe '87 a few weeks ago and figured it was time for some family pics!   The Mirage:   LTD RL-600 (picked this up a few months ago. Came with an X2N wish I swapped with a Dimarzio D-Activator....
MORE »
What are you playing?

What are you playing?

Updated
What game do you play? It doesn't matter on which console. Lately I'm stuck on tank trouble but can't beat the computer yet....
MORE »
Official ESP Forum The Walking Dead Thread

Official ESP Forum The Walking Dead Thread

Updated
So what do you think so far? I'm still liking the show. I'm glad to see The Governor get whacked, finally. There were a lot of satisfying kills on The Gov's crew, especially Mitch. That guy was just plain ol' annoying. I...
MORE »
Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Updated
It's a pretty exciting time to be a gamer right now! PS4 is breaking records all over the place, Xbox One is taking over living rooms and entertainment centers across the globe, and PCs are becoming more popular than...
MORE »
Raphael C.

Lockdown rockdown contest

Updated
Anyone knows something about the release of the result?...
MORE »