2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

2022 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
Hey ESP All Access Community Members, It's that time of year again. Starting this Friday (November 19, 2021), we'll be sending out weekly email blasts exclusively to ESP All Access members to give you an early heads-up about...
MORE »
How long does shipping usually take?

How long does shipping usually take?

Updated
Hey, not sure if this is the right topic for this question and not sure if it has been asked before. Lot of threads but didn’t see any previous posts. This is my first time ordering straight from the company and not a dealer...
MORE »
Mary L.

Get the Best Writers for Your Computer Science Assignment Help with Strategic Planning from BookMyEssay

Updated
BookMyEssay is one of the most professional online services assisting students in writing assignments. The website has a massive database of assignment experts who can write any paper on any subject using their in-house...
MORE »
Recorded a music video!

Recorded a music video!

Updated
Joined a new band and re-recorded one of their old tunes and a video for it. What a bizarre experience! Check it out and let me know what you...
MORE »
The Coronavirus effect

The Coronavirus effect

Updated
Many aspects of the industry are already seeing the effect of the virus itself, many of the factories in China and other places are getting close down and other stuff like that. The question is will it affect the production...
MORE »
William C.

MI online course sample

Updated
It’s kind of a joke. Not really classes just a guy jamming in videos and a few overly basic  brief lessons that anyone buying a guitar would know. ...
MORE »
Research studies regarding OP

Research studies regarding OP

Updated
New Study Published in Australian Journal of Science, Medicine, and Arachnology, Reveals that OP is a Phaggot. A landmark study published last Thursday in the Australian Journal of Science, Medicine, and Arachnology, proves...
MORE »
yuppicide

What's good to clean a guitar with?

Updated
I picked up the LTD EC-1000 Evertune.. what's good to use on it to clean? I dust it off, but every now and then I'd like to give it a good wipe down. I also have some sticky residue I'd like to wipe off. I didn't have...
MORE »
Otiss H.

Home furniture - where to buy?

Updated
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good store to buy some furniture from. I'm on a budget, so I want to be able to find something that is low in price and high in quality. I've been looking around for a bit, but haven't found...
MORE »
Milikus F.

Where to play slots?

Updated
Do you know where to play slots? I want to find a reliable platform for that, but for some reason, it's hard....
MORE »
Let's play a game!

Let's play a game!

Updated
Let's see how fast you can type in correct words. http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english Not really that good though....
MORE »
benny v.

YouTube channel manager

Updated
What is a YouTube channel manager? What are his responsibilities and what does he do?...
MORE »
Sam A.

Marketing

Updated
What is the role of a marketing team in IT company?...
MORE »
Solutions For Split-Screen Not Working in Windows 11?

Solutions For Split-Screen Not Working in Windows 11?

Updated
Let me tell you why Split-Screen on Windows 11 is not working right? The problem is that the split-screen feature in Windows 10 has been replaced by the Snap feature. And this is a great step towards simplification because of...
MORE »
New Guitar Learning Programs

New Guitar Learning Programs

Updated
Looking to get some feedback from people who have used any new learning tools, websites and apps recently. It seems like every YouTube video I watch has a new person teaching guitar lessons. Are they any good? Looking to see...
MORE »