2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

2021 New Guitar Prototype Previews

Updated
Hey ESP All Access Members and Friends! Here's the forum post where you can discuss your thoughts on the "New for 2021" prototype previews that we're starting to send out each week... with the first one going out tonight...
MORE »
ESP LTD Viper Vampire Bio Tech

ESP LTD Viper Vampire Bio Tech

Updated
Ok i just  found   one of these for sale oh man it sure is   a nice looking   guitar . hes asking $800  don't know if its a good  price looks like he  has 2 anybody else  have one ?...
MORE »
helpin h.

dissertation help

Updated
Dissertation is an essential stage, especially, of higher academic programs. It weighs a lot on the grading system and so does on the mind of students. So, it is very natural for you to be tense. This tension or stress can...
MORE »
Michael C.

Need help with pickups!

Updated
I recently bought a ESP LTD EC-258 8 string guitar and I want to upgrade the pickups. I don't know what type of pickups this guitar uses. Every single 8 string pickup I find requires a battery which the guitar doesn't have...
MORE »
Lyle M.

Iron cross emblem

Updated
I’m trying to find a metal iron cross emblem in gold or brass. Does any one know where to get one ?  Thanks for your help guys.  ...
MORE »
weyokig m.

I need your support

Updated
I need your support. I've been in a state of shock for a month. My wife told me about the divorce. She had another man. I can't work. I canceled all the lessons. My students' parents call me and shout at me, and I can't...
MORE »
Varvara L.

Was it difficult?

Updated
A question for everyone who has their own business. How and with what did you start and develop it? Was it difficult? Interested in everything that you can tell....
MORE »
mybill b.

Tally Vs Marg | Marg Vs Tally - myBillBook

Updated
Compare features tally vs marg of Tally Prime with Marg ERP and myBillBook. Check the price range, various features and which software is better for your business....
MORE »
let's go time travelling

let's go time travelling

Updated
Some of you might have tried this already but for those who haven't and want to nostalgia the 2007-2013 era of the forum, here are the remains that are still floating in the...
MORE »
Let's play a game!

Let's play a game!

Updated
Let's see how fast you can type in correct words. http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english Not really that good though....
MORE »
limoo t.

webdesign

Updated
Programming for site design with:
Java Script
Php
ASP
CSS which one do you choose? ...
MORE »
EMG wiring kit

EMG wiring kit

Updated
Recently i just bought a ESP LTD SNAKEBYTE, and i was goofing around and open up my back plate. Only to realise that the emg wiring kit is soldered to the pots. As to my understanding, EMG uses solderless wiring kit, and have...
MORE »
Learning to play guitar

Learning to play guitar

Updated
i just recently purchased a EspLtd EC-256 guitar along with a Acoustiv G120 DSP amp. I started playing back in the mid 90's or trying to lol just now getting back into playing again. I can read tab and all from like Guitar...
MORE »
What to play?

What to play?

Updated
Hello, im just begin to play guitar, what songs can i learn for first time of my learning?...
MORE »
Hector L.

How to have an amicable divorce?

Updated
My wife and I has been living separately for a couple of months and I can say that it is a relief for me. Now I consider a divorce, but I am not sure where we should start. I have seen her recently and as far as I got it, she...
MORE »