SE7EN

Compound radius neck question

Updated
This might sound like a stupid question, but whatever :rollin I have a hardtail bridge from a guitar that the neck was 12" radius. Would the same bridge work for a neck with a compound radius 12" to 16"? Thanks in...
MORE »
Mr. Wicked

Replacing fingerboard...

Updated
So I dig ebony fingerboards... Though my favorite guitar, which is the LTD FX-260sm I have, has rosewood. Also a while back I posted about a fretbar being warped... It has warped back up. I was thinking of replacing the...
MORE »
zerosk8r900

Poweramp/preamp help

Updated
My Peavey Classic 50/50 and modded ADA MP-1 just aren't keeping up right now in terms of volume at shows when I'm not being mic'd. I'm only using the left side of the Peavey and I have the volume knobs on the ADA and Peavey...
MORE »
THEICON2125

Replacing fret wire

Updated
Does anyone know the approximate cost of replacing the fretwire on a guitar? Because I absolutely detest the Extra Jumbo frets on my LTD and would like to have something smaller....
MORE »
ridner

Earvana Compensated Nut

Updated
Just curious if I would need to make any modifications to a LTD that has a standard nut, if I were to swap it out for an Earvana? I'm thinking not, but am not 100% sure. Thanks!...
MORE »
morphius1

Gotoh Magnum lock tuners won't tune up!

Updated
I'm trying to tune up from drop C to standard and my g and a string tune up but only to a certain point at which if i keep turning the machine head, the string post stops turning - thus not tuning up any more. How can I fix...
MORE »
Sutekh

Tuning up an LTD

Updated
Hey there. I have an LTD Ax-260 (I really like the sound of it) and I want to fix a few small issues with it in order to make it feel less like an indonesian-made guitar :lol for one, my volume and tone knobs turn way too...
MORE »
Steel City Psycho

Replacement Toggle Switch Help

Updated
Hi all, I have a couple Horizon FR-IIs I wanted to black out, not into the black nickel hardware, and in the future I wanted to get a Brown Sunburst NT-II I want to switch to gold hardware. The problem is I can't find the...
MORE »
brandono61cr

fretboard radi

Updated
anyone know what the fretboard radi are for the ltd MH, M and the Hannemans ?...
MORE »
wiretap

Sperzel tuners question..

Updated
So, I tried switching my strings to GHS Zakk Wylde's yesterday, but the lowest string, an .060, won't fit thru my sperzel locking tuner. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remedy this situation?...
MORE »
DaniHel

ESP Eclipse II VB - CanĀ“t hold tuning, and other stuff

Updated
Hey guys. I got my eclipse in the mail 2 days ago and been trying it out. So i changed the tuning to C standard, which is what i will be using with the eclipse. Put on some .13 - .56 strings on it but the bottom 2 at least...
MORE »
vic

esp ltd hybrid 300 pickup wiring

Updated
hi new to the forum i picked up a hybrid 300 for a good price and i took out the duncan designed hb102 for a duncan invader but the invader wiring was to short so i tried to put the hb102 back in and all i get is static...
MORE »
tonyjh3

ESP MX truss rod question.

Updated
I have two 2007 MX's and two 2003 MX's. Are the truss rods in any or all of these 2-way? I was under the impression that they were, but I was recently told that they were standard 1-way truss rods. One of my 07 MX's needs a...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Scratch Removal

Updated
Is there any product like Scratch-X (for car paint) that I can use to heal some very light pick scratches and swirl marks? Im talking really light, where you can only see them if the light hits the paint at just the right...
MORE »
RD12

Truss Rod Nut

Updated
Anyone know where I can get an 8mm Truss rod nut for an ESP? I cant seem to be able to find them anywhere. Most places only sell gibson and fender....
MORE »