Haifisch

Unwanted High Pitched Ring

Updated
I was wondering if anyone could give me a easy solution to my problem, its hard for me to explain so forgive me if its not clear I have a Ibanez EDR with Edge pro II floating trem and a ESP RZK-1 with floyd rose, both...
MORE »
Input recommendations

Input recommendations

Updated
Getting my M-I routed for a neck pickup and figure I should fix my finicky input. Looking for suggestions, because I don't want to have to do this again any time soon. Thanks!...
MORE »
SmthngWcked

New ESP can't stop buzzing

Updated
It's been a while since I've been on here. But I just bought an ESP Eclipse II (amber burst) last Friday, The store offered a free setup with new guitar purchase, so I took them up on that. Went picked the guitar up, got home...
MORE »
rawrkunjrawr

Floating Trem Prob

Updated
well i want to tune my guitar to drop C but the stings (11-53) pull it up. I know i have to install more springs, i just want to know how many....
MORE »
reddeltasev07

Tuning peg size

Updated
What is the largest gauge of string that you can fit through the regular LTD tuners? 52? 56? Bigger?...
MORE »
EMG wiring - 81X and 89XR

EMG wiring - 81X and 89XR

Updated
I'm thinking of swapping out the two 81s in my SV for an 81X and 89XR. The guitar's already wired with the 18v mod, and I'd like to keep it with just the volume pot but use the included push-pull volume to split the 89XR. ...
MORE »
feedthegod

Question about Rosewood fretboard

Updated
Does ESP finish their rosewood fretboards with anything? The reason why I ask is that I'd like to replace the 12th fret of my guitar with something more personal than ESP :D Cutting it out isn't a big deal, but when I put...
MORE »
kingkobra813

mm-04 wiring

Updated
I just got another new edwards alexi. And I'm routing it out to have a neck pickup. I was wondering if anyone knows or has wired 2 pickups to the mm-04 booster? and I'm putting a bill lawrence in the bridge. What would be...
MORE »
mansoncharles

Nuts...

Updated
So whilst i was restringing my MH-1000NT the Earvana Compensated Nut blew off the neck when i was tightening the Low E string... Will this be an expensive repair? Also, are there any other nuts that will be able to replace...
MORE »
malin

locking nut specs

Updated
Hi guys, I'm replacing my locking nut on my ESP Mirage Custom and I was wondering what the specs are. (I have a synclair trem on it) Thank you...
MORE »
feedthegod

Does ESP use Poly or Nitro?

Updated
I saw a post that said ESP uses Poly like most manufactures, but wanted to make sure. I picked up an ESP Viper that I'm going to customize and want to know what clear coat they typically use. Thanks!...
MORE »
teame1

How can I get more information about my esp guitar?

Updated
Hi, I bought this guitar in 2002 secondhand. Im clueless as to when the guitar was built, materials used, model, rarety etc. All help really appreciated....
MORE »
Nagash

30" Shortscale Bass

Updated
Those who already know me a bit know that when it comes to guitars, I prefer baritone guitars for their slightly longer scale... but with basses, it's actually the other way around. If you care about the logic, I can explain...
MORE »
chilly

batteries dies to quickly

Updated
Hello, I have esp m2 Recently my batteries wich was fo about 8 month in my guitar died, because my guitar beggin to sound like crupp, then i thought it is time to change, but here is the problem I have stolen baterry...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

Help with replacing some parts on my guitar

Updated
I need some help with replacing some parts of my guitar (the Cavalera MC-600) that are worn/ aren't performing as well as they need. I'd like to get any knowledge or anything I need on the parts and where to order.... 1. ...
MORE »