Eric D.

Pup question, talk me off the ledge.

Updated
I have an EC-256. I'd like to install some active pick ups (like the Wylde 81/85 set.) Since the EC isn't quite like the LP, is this possible? I guess the idea that throws me the most is the EC's push/pull coil split.  Any...
MORE »
Andreas H.

Esp Ltd Mh 250.

Updated
Hi. I need help with rewiring my volume knob, I can solder it my self but I don't know where the cables should go. The white and the green are off and all that I need is a picture of the wiring system from someone who owns...
MORE »
thlh

ESP/LTD Pickups?

Updated
I'm sure there is a really old post on here somewhere (I couldn't find it) that gives this info, but figured I would take the easy way out and let someone in the know help and get a warm fuzzy: Is there any info on the...
MORE »
owj

Guitar without serial number or manufacturing place

Updated
Hi guys, just wanna ask if a LTD EC1000 does not have serial number or manufacturing place, is it legit? The seller mentioned that it's a prototype that's why it doesn't have it? Help is appreciated thank you! ...
MORE »
EC1000 need replacement tuners in black, but where??

EC1000 need replacement tuners in black, but where??

Updated
Hi,

I have an LTD EC-1000T/CTM guitar and I'm looking to switch the ESP gold locking tuners with black ones. I haven't been able to find them as the ESP locking tuners seem to be a special size.
Anyone know where to...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

goddamned Black Chrome

Updated
The black chrome on my Floyd Rose is fading!!!! My rhythm guitarists bridge is completely worn out to a bland silver on his Alexi-600. Anything I can do to stop it before it gets worse? I try to wipe down the chrome after im...
MORE »
Josh J.

Is this a legitimate Ltd because I can't find it anywhere but this one site?

Updated
It is a Ltd ec-1000 with flood rose. Is Vintage black with gold hardware. I can only find it one site call gearorphange. Is it real? Or is it a old model?...
MORE »
String thickness bass

String thickness bass

Updated
Hi
I have a 5string bass (Ltd b55) with standard (?) string thickness that is tuned a half step up to C-F-B#-E#-G.
I feel that the strings are to hard and was wondering about getting ligther string, but I have no idea...
MORE »
Rob

JH-600 neck thickness

Updated
Looking for the neck thickness @ 1st and 12th frets for JH-600 or JH-600 EC. (Can't find it anywhere.) Thank you!...
MORE »
EMG's, SD's or... ?

EMG's, SD's or... ?

Updated
We've all seen or heard this debate before but I personally have never played a guitar with neither EMG's or Seymour Duncan's so I really have no idea how they sound besides videos on youtube and stuff like that. Any...
MORE »
Iliya Y.

truss rod problems

Updated
I recently got an ltd, replaced the strings and tried setting in up, but when I got to the truss rod adjustment I encountered a problem, the neck was having a backbow I tried loosening the truss rod and got to a point when it...
MORE »
Hi, I´m New. And I Have A Quest

Hi, I´m New. And I Have A Quest

Updated
Hi, My name is Jose, I´m from Chile and I have a little quest about My guitar Well my guitar is a Epiphone SG-310 (I know it isn´t a good guitar) and I want to make some changes on it, and I now YOU can say me what to do...
MORE »
Alex A.

Does the ESP store even work?

Updated
Hi, I saw that under 'Products' theres a 'Model Clearence Sale' section.  However, I am unable to add any of these guitars to my cart. Upon entering the page, the price is shown for a split second, and then quickly...
MORE »
Frunobulax

Need help identifying an ESP

Updated
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have opportunity to make a new guitar day with this one 'see pics). But I haven't any knowledge regarding ESP brand other than the Kramer stuff back in the day when ESP was their parts supplier....
MORE »
dave4378

M1 Tiger Tuners?

Updated
Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum. I have an LTD GL-200MT George Lynch signiture series & i was looking to upgrade it to the real M1 Tiger specs.
The question i have is which model Gotoh tuners does the M1 have?...
MORE »