FAKE or POOR WORKMANSHIP

Updated
FAKE or POOR WORKMANSHIP

Hi Esp, recently bought my dream AX-50.

Is this a fake or a really poor workmanship? Has Esp finally started to cut corners and making a bad product?

I already have 3 Ltd Esp's at home, B-50 and 2 times F-50. Had M-10 but sold years ago. None of them have/had the backplate sticking out / bulging out / being floppy, and none of them have ferrules missaligned, pushed too deep, holes drilled clumsilly. I buy Esp because the quality is superior, but after this one, I think this is good bye.

As u can see, on the front, the ferrules moved under the string pressure and the wood is showing, on the back the holes aren't even simetrically drilled and one of the ferrules is inserted much deeper than the others.

If this is really Esp product, does this affect the sound quality? If this is real I will seriously consider NOT buying another Ltd Esp. So far I had great quality, impecable finish Esp guitars - untill this one. This is total abomination.

This shouldn't left Esp inspection or production line at all, not for the price and not regarding Esp's legendary quality.

jaimegarber g.

great post.

Post to Thread