Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

It's legit. A 2011 model.

Felix P.

Thanks a lot pushead! 

Brian Y.

Used ESP LTD SC 20 with serial number SC20218. Looking to see if this guitar is legit before I make a purchase. Thank You

Pims

Hi,  I have never seen someone fake a LTD model. This one is legit

Pushead

It's difficult to confirm with only one photo, but there's nothing that makes me nervous about the SC. I'd lean toward legit as well.

Pims, I've seen a handful of fake LTDs.

Brian Y.

Thank you for the reply and your thoughts Pushead. I added in a few additional pics. Might have to pull the trigger on this one.

Pushead

Spend all your monies, that guitar is legit.

Brian Y.

My monies have been spent. I fell in love with the SC-500 as a kid but those seem pretty few and far between in good condition these days. Glad I was able to stumble across this SC-20 and now I can fulfill some long time dreams haha

Thanks again for the help Pushead, much appreciated!

ehsan b.

hi

sorry for taking your time. first of all i apologize if my english writing is not correct.

i live in a very bad country for musicians.no sources , very expensive instruments , no teachers , no metal/rock bands and ...

finally i could buy a esp warbird in very hard conditions (payed almost 20 month of my salary for it !!!) and my concern is : is it original or not ?

it has a serial number : w18100166 and it says: made in korea

thanks for the guides.

ehsan b.

Pushead

Hi Ehsan. Your Warbird is legit, a 2018 model. Congrats!

ehsan b.

Thanks

Much appriciated

Erich Tran - TRANZIG

Found KH2 signature w serial #K2434 on the back of the headstock. Is this legit?  And for $1100 I think it’s a steal although in very used condition.

Pushead

Any photos of the rest of the guitar, Erich?

Erich Tran - TRANZIG

Here are a few more pics.  

Erich Tran - TRANZIG

Here are a few pics.  

Pushead

The guitar is legit. The stickers were applied by a previous owner and not at the factory.

Erich Tran - TRANZIG

Thx dude!  I guess I need to pull the trigger then. Lol!   Especially for that price!

Mike K.

ESP LTD KH-330. Is this serial number legit?

Pushead

Yeah, it's a 2013 model.

Mike K.

Thanks, man!

Cucho G.

Hi all,

I was wondering if you could help me. I have an EC shaped ESP bass and I'm trying to gather more information about it.

I haven't found any ESP EC bass guitar models on the old ESP catalogs I've been able to find (only LTD EC models), and even so, all the models seem to have 34" scale, whereas my bass is 32". According to this website http://www.guitarscollector.com/esp-serial-numbers.html the serial number etched on the neckplate shows that the bass might have been manufactured around 1998, but I've started to wonder if it's legit or not.

From the previous owner, I learnt that its electronics are not original (now it's a passive bass with 2 Seymour Duncan Basslines soapbar pickups). Regardless of what the headstock displays, I think it's worth every penny a paid for it, being a wonderful instrument, solidly built, comfortable to play and great sounding. But should I decide to sell or trade it in the future, I want to know if it's legit for sure. Could you help me?

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Cucho G.

Sorry, have had some issues trying to upload the photos. Here they are (hopefully)

Cucho G.

Definitely I'm having some issues try to upload the photos. I've pressed the "Insert/Edit Image" button, selected the pictures, but neither the "upload" nor the "insert image" buttons seem to work  I'll try to link them from an external service...

Post to Thread