NGD: ESP Snakebyte (Lefty)

Updated
Greenfisted
My 1st ESP! It looks, feels, and plays amazing. This thing instantly became my favorite guitar. I don't know how I went so long without an ESP, although the lefty's out there will agree that our options are limited to say the least.
Greenfisted

More Pics

Greenfisted

Few More

Bob Sacamano

Looks amazing man!
Congratz!

BroKV

It's pointing the wrong way

ESP 348

Congrats buddy, guitar looks AWESOME!! :)

kristomizer

Looks Awesome Man! Congratz

Geetarguy70

From a fellow lefty congrats! I own 3 ESP lefty's and you are gonna love it man!

Greenfisted

Awesome Geetarguy70! I'd like to see ur ESP lefty's.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Breadfan32

Congrats! I've got the white ESP Snakebyte too. It's the best guitar I've ever played!

Geetarguy70

Mine is on the way! Lefty ESP White Snakebyte will arrive Friday!

Breadfan32

You're gonna love it! I had a 2008 white mx and my esp snakebyte blows it away. Im a big fan.

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESP 348

Congrats mate! :)

Cossack1313

those are some nice lefty's i so wanted one but it was out of my price range at the time maybe i'll try getting one of the lefty ltd's if they come in

Greenfisted

those are some nice lefty's i so wanted one but it was out of my price range at the time maybe i'll try getting one of the lefty ltd's if they come in

I would def recommend it man. Best i've ever played. The specs on the ltd are impressive too, especially for that price. Hope you spot one.

Cossack1313

well i just go down to DCGL when i have the $$$ since thats the only place for us lefties and also since Jason is always helpful to me

Jeff.Maha

I'm looking to pick up a white ESP Snakebyte to add to my JH collection. Just checked out DCGL site and noticed Jason wanted $3499.00. (List price $4999.00). Is that the going price 4 these? Thanks

Post to Thread