So disappointed with this "new" LTD

So disappointed with this "new" LTD

Updated
TL;DR my new LTD sucks.   Just bought a brand new guitar!!! LTD MH-1000 Evertune Deluxe model. Freaking awesome, was so excited to get this. That see through black and an Evertune!!! Planned to swap the EMG for Fishman and...
MORE »
Stephen W.

ESP Eclipse LTD bass

Updated
Hi I was just donated a ESP Eclipse LTD bass, played by Bobby Burns of Soul Fly and I am trying to find out the model and age of this bass or any other specifics. SN Korea @W0243952 Sorry if  the language on the bass...
MORE »
LTD M-403HT

LTD M-403HT

Updated
I have recently bought LTD M-403HT and I have a problem with buzzing strings on a first fret. I have changed the height of the saddles and it didn`t work. I think I need to change truss rod tension. Is there a specific key to...
MORE »
Guitar Donkey

Rare Ebony Snow White?

Updated
Picked up a LTD Deluxe Ebony Snow White (M-1000) and noticed that it does not have the 12th fret inlay as the model #.
I'm thinking this is a rare LTD (or custom shop perhaps?) since I cannot find a single Ebony Snow White...
MORE »
cicada71

EC401 vs EC1000 ?

Updated
Hi eveyone I've spotted a nice looking EC401 I can get at a good price but I've always wanted a EC1000 can anyone give me any ideaS on the differences between the 2 models, should I wait for the EC1000 ?...
MORE »
LTD H200?

LTD H200?

Updated
I have heard rumours that the H200 is a very good guitar.  Looking for one but am not been able to find a picture. Is this one? Does anyone have a link to maybe a catalog of something? Thanks, Lee...
MORE »
Carl P.

Hardware replacement

Updated
Hi all, I bought an 08 EC500, black with black chrome hardware. The finish is kind of worn on the knobs, bridge, and tailpiece. Where can I get replacement parts for this?   Thanks!...
MORE »
Jacob C.

Can anyone help confirm authenticity of this guitar?

Updated
Hey guys, I was just hoping somebody would be able to tell me if this guitar looks legit? It's a few years old, and as far as I can see everything looks fine, aside from the serial number not making sense unless I'm...
MORE »
Pacemaker1000

EC-256 with 9's

Updated
i have always used EB super slinky 9's on my only other guitar a telecaster and do find the 10's on the 256 difficult to bend. So looking for opinions please on putting these on the ltd. Currently has d'addario 10's and also...
MORE »
Pacemaker1000

EC-256. What Replacement Pickups?

Updated
want to change the bridge pu as I don’t find the stock dynamic enough. Would be nice to keep the split coil too suggestions please thanks...
MORE »
hunter3705

Strange noise from new KH-202 - causes?

Updated
Hello everyone, I just bought a new KH-202 (Kirk Hammett signature model). I love the guitar, and I'm very happy with it. It just started making a strange noise, and I can't find the source of it. When the 6E is picked...
MORE »
Steve S.

old M-100 serial number

Updated
99010073 - Is that a valid serial number for a late 90's LTD M-100? It's being represented as a 1999 made in Korea.. is it? Thanks...
MORE »
Ltd f-series Monster Energy edition

Ltd f-series Monster Energy edition

Updated
Hi. I just bought a Ltd f-series. I thought the Monster energy sign was a sticker, but it has Monster energy engraved on the 12th fret. I looked it up and it said theres only 100 made. Just wondering whats the story behind...
MORE »
ESP Serpent 2 LTD

ESP Serpent 2 LTD

Updated
Hi, I managed a few months ago to get my hands on a ESP serpent 2, not the black and white one but the flame sunburst and black with a reverse body, anyway been doing a bit of digging for information about the serpents and I...
MORE »
Harry H.

KH202 Swapping Floyd rose

Updated
Hi All, Greetings! I have  kh202 guitar and planning to swap special floyd rose ( aka sH**T bridge) with OFR . If any one has had their kh202 upgraded to OFR please let me know. what things I should consider ( nut size) and...
MORE »