ESP Serpent 2 LTD

Updated
ESP Serpent 2 LTD
Hi, I managed a few months ago to get my hands on a ESP serpent 2, not the black and white one but the flame sunburst and black with a reverse body, anyway been doing a bit of digging for information about the serpents and I came across a site that said in about 96-97 there was a REALLY limited run of a reverse body LTD serpent with half flame sunburst and where the serpent 2 is black, the limited LTD is white?? I think only about 3 0r 4 were made. Does anyone know anything about this, Long shot I know, Cheers
strngthbyndstrngth

Pics?

InVinoVeritasXXX

Pics or it's a Squier.

bessant1

Why do you want pics of my Guitar?

andrei

that's how it goes.
it's comon sense, when you're talking about a rare instrument, to share at least some pictures.

you are also claiming something rather unlikely: a limited run of 3-4 LTDs.

so pics would also help answer your questions.

(f* simple)

metalhobo

bessant1

No I don't have any pics of this so called LTD, I only put this up because I read about it on a website, and just wondered if anyone knew anything about it. As for the serpent 2 shouldn't i post pics in the custom section as it is a custom?

ESPANDY16

im guessing this guy is new right?
the law of the land: no pics, it didnt happen
and either way it sounds sexy i want pics!

bessant1

Of what? My Serpent 2 or the LTD serpent 2 that I'm not sure was even made?

bessant1

That is my guitar , only it has a rosewood neck, like I said just been digging around for information about serpent 2's and came across a site that mentioned a rare LTD version of this model only where the serpent 2 was black the LTD version was white?? I'm as confused as everybody else, most probably some kid not giving the best description about his guitar, sorry for the confusion, if nobody on here has heard of that , chances are it never existed!!

Todd E.

CLT-ESP

Hey Todd. Where did you find that pic? 

Todd E.

I took it last year

Post to Thread