Coby B.

Necks and frets

Updated
I like ESP LTD products but im not a fan of thiner necks and the standard XJ frets on most of their guitars . I noticed there were some discrepancies on some models like the KH bolt on says ( extra thin u ) when in fact its...
MORE »
Is there a new EC-256 or is it fake?

Is there a new EC-256 or is it fake?

Updated
Sorry I don't have Pictures but I stopped by a local guitar shop this weekend and saw a LTD EC-256 that had a different color than listed and it didn't have the EC-256 in the fret board, it was on the truss rod cover, the...
MORE »
F-2E

F-2E

Updated
I purchased a used F-2E yesterday from a local guy.  I soon discovered that the person who had the guitar did not know much about it and probably bought it just to resell.  Anyway, it's a really nice guitar and seems well...
MORE »
LTD V discontinued?

LTD V discontinued?

Updated
hola chicos espero estén bien alguien sabe que pasa con las LTD V que yano se ven en la página?

hello guys, I hope you are well, someone knows what happens with the LTD V that yano looks on the page?

MORE »
Wayne H.

Help identifying 90's LTD

Updated
Hi all, Would really appreciate some help in identifying what model this guitar is. Beyond the "By ESP" and "LTD" logo's there's no other identifier - but at the end of the fretboard there is a number just after the 24th...
MORE »
ESP / LTD TH-300

ESP / LTD TH-300

Updated
Hello,  Can anyone give me any info on this bad boy? I picked it up off eBay for a great price but I am unable to find anything on it.....Please anything would help...Ser # W0220760  ...
MORE »
Oulianov K.

Very rare LTD

Updated
Someone can help me to know more about this guitar ? Year and place of fabrication ? Serial nubmer is 43248

She's looks a lot like the first prototype of LTD in 1996 .

Please note the neck single coil is not...
MORE »
Raul Alejandro G.

LTD TE-202 mods

Updated
Hi, I've just bought a TE-202, 3 tone sunburst, rosewood fingerboard. I'm planning in making some mods. Some tele pickups that could work for rock and metal, but that could also maintain some tele twang (maybe some EMG's or...
MORE »
Pedro

ESP LTD KH202 China

Updated
It might be a dumb question but is KH-202 which is made in China a good product? I'm planning to buy the item from a friend but still unsure since it's from China. How would I be able to know if it's authentic or not?...
MORE »
Specs for old LTDs?

Specs for old LTDs?

Updated
I have a collection of ESP LTD F-400 series Tribal guitars/basses and was wondering if there was a place I could find some specs on these? Specifically which preamp came stock in the basses as I've discovered over the years...
MORE »
jordan9889

Serial info

Updated
Just bought an Ltd wondering year etc serial is IW14012707...
MORE »
dan F.

LTD ec-1000t dmz maple

Updated
PLEEEEEASE!! please.....please can the higher powers at this company offer some more finish options on the ltd ec-1000t platform!!! Snow white is the only one available now ?? the maple fretboard on the eclipse looks killer...
MORE »
LTD CHINA VS INDONESIA VS VIETNAM.

LTD CHINA VS INDONESIA VS VIETNAM.

Updated
I Baught a new guitar from Thomann.de It's a LTD TE TE200 STBC. the neck is sqeeky And there is a gap between the body and the neck. It's not bolted on properly and neither it was cut properly. The wood on the guitar is so...
MORE »
ArchLightXXVII

Fake LTD?

Updated
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to LTDs and not really familiar in terms of checking if it's a legit LTD or not. My friend offered me this guitar in pretty good price since he doesn't have time to play. I've already tried some LTDs...
MORE »
Kenny C.

Which Grover Locking Tuners for ESP LTD Eclipse EC-256FM

Updated
Hello.  I just ordered an ESP LTD Eclipse EC-256FM  (In the purple) from Sweetwater.  Sweetwater also carries Grover Locking Tuners.  Since it will be a while before the guitar gets here (It is out of stock but expected...
MORE »