Fake LTD?

Updated
ArchLightXXVII

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to LTDs and not really familiar in terms of checking if it's a legit LTD or not.

My friend offered me this guitar in pretty good price since he doesn't have time to play. I've already tried some LTDs before (I owned a M-53) But since I'm a little compulsive regarding in the looks, I've ask for some pictures.

It's a little suspicious that it doesn't have any LTD logo in the neck plate and I just want to ask if the serial is fake or not? Not pretty familiar with Indonesia made LTDs

Thank you.

PS: I just want to ask if this would be better than M-53 in terms of playability.

Pushead

The guitar is legit. A 2011 model going based on the serial number. It should be of similar quality, but my experience with guitars found at the lower levels of a brand offering is that there is far more variability in the end quality of individual guitars. I'd recommend playing it to see if you notice a difference between your guitar and this one.

ArchLightXXVII

How about the quality? My M-53 is from China, while this one is from Indonesia. Are they still the same?

Pushead

It should be of similar quality, but my experience with guitars found at the lower levels of a brand offering is that there is far more variability in the end quality of individual guitars. I'd recommend playing it to see if you notice a difference between your guitar and this one.

Juan G.

I have a kh-202 but the serial number starts with an H, is it fake?

Post to Thread