Tom H.

Fake H-307??

Updated
Hi everyone, I've posted this somewhere else on here too, the website doesn't translate well onto Iphone sorry! Just bought this and think its fake, just the extra pot and headstock logo placement. Seller said he replaced...
MORE »
Ross Mc

LTD ST-213, they any good?

Updated
I played an ST-203 in my local music shop and I was amazed how nice it played. It was brighter than I like but then again if you was played through my own amp it would darken it. I know the 213s are made in vietnam though, so...
MORE »
Ltd EC-1000 Deluxe VB — soft fret wire, gold paint wearing off

Ltd EC-1000 Deluxe VB — soft fret wire, gold paint wearing off

Updated
My EC-1000 Deluxe VB (built in Indonesia) is one month old now and I have some questions. The fret wire seems to be rather soft, these grooves are made by factory-installed 10-46 D'Addario strings.
Could I (should I) do...
MORE »
Are ANY current LTD Bass Guitars made in Korea or are they all made in Indonesia?

Are ANY current LTD Bass Guitars made in Korea or are they all made in Indonesia?

Updated
Are ANY current LTD Bass Guitars made in Korea or are they all made in Indonesia?...
MORE »
Jared B.

Case for LTD Phoenix

Updated
Hello,  Does anyone know what hard case will fit an LTD Phoenix (Black Metal)? I'm awaiting the arrival of mine and would like to get a case ASAP.  Thank you!!...
MORE »
LTD Factories, who makes who?

LTD Factories, who makes who?

Updated
So I have a question about this: Do all the import guitars with serials numbers that start with "IW" were made by Cor-Tek and the ones with "W" were made by World Musical Instruments? I think that's how it works, but correct...
MORE »
EC-1000 Saddle …is this correct?

EC-1000 Saddle …is this correct?

Updated
Is this saddle facing the right direction?...
MORE »
OdgeUK

Anyone got a Locking nut for sale for an ST203FR?

Updated
Hi All. The threads are stripped in the Locking nut on my ST203FR. I bought an R2 replacement Floyd Rose nut, but it's too high, and the action on the low-E at the first fret is just ridiculous. I could maybe sand the guitar...
MORE »
koha

Regarding the LTD M-50

Updated
Hello! I'm new to guitars and I recently purchased the LTD M-50 Blue Satin online. After receiving it, the color on the one I received looks different compared to the retail images. I'm wondering if its normal for guitar...
MORE »
Brett B.

Ltd h200 nut

Updated
Just purchased my son a new Ltd H200 and was wondering what type nut comes with the guitar? Does anyone know what graph tec nut fits this model...
MORE »
Faldoe

LTD HB300 Baritone - what year was it made?

Updated
I've tried to see what year my guitar was made/when LTD had them in their catalogs on the main site and can't find them. Anyone know what year they came out? I've seen the H series which has a similar headstock but they were...
MORE »
Rick T.

TE-254 Direct nut replacement

Updated
Hi all, Does anyone know a direct pre-slotted replacement? I thought this may be the Graphtech PT-6642-00 but this seems to be 2mm too high when I measure the existing nut. I know a tech could do this but I'd rather go for...
MORE »
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT

DEFECTIVE PRODUCT

Updated
I recently purchased an LTD Eclipse 256 and I noticed that the E string and A string tuning peg holes are drilled off center and misaligned with the other tuning pegs. I have included pictures with a ruler to show the...
MORE »
KH-602 No Signature On Headstock Help!!!

KH-602 No Signature On Headstock Help!!!

Updated
New member, New Guitar Player and First Post.  Hi there and hope everyone is doing well. I picked up my first guitar today and it is the KH-602 with an amp for $500 (negotiated) in great condition. However, it is missing the...
MORE »
Issue with Indonesian EC-1000

Issue with Indonesian EC-1000

Updated
I have an EC-1000 I just picked up used.  I love the feel and speed of the neck and the guitar has Killer tone, but when I toggle between pickups it sometimes sounds like I’ve rolled the volume down and I have to like quickly...
MORE »