KH-602 No Signature On Headstock Help!!!

Updated
KH-602 No Signature On Headstock Help!!!

New member, New Guitar Player and First Post.  Hi there and hope everyone is doing well. I picked up my first guitar today and it is the KH-602 with an amp for $500 (negotiated) in great condition. However, it is missing the KH signature on the headstock. Is this legit? NJ had a similar post and his turned out to be legit. Could we do a check on mine to see if it is? The serial number is W0411239. Attached are some pics. Thanks again, Stuart.M

Nathan M.

That's a 2004 model. They didn't start putting his signature on the headstock until 'recently' (I think around 2015?). Here's the 2005 catalog showing the guitar without a signature (page 9 of the PDF, 17 of the catalog)

Stuart M.

Thanks for your response Nathan; it is greatly appreciated. I don't see the 2005 pdf catalog attached. Could you reattach it to the post? It sounds like this is a legit guitar so I am happy to hear that. And I'm cool with out the signature as long as it's the real deal. Thanks again, Stuart.

Nathan M.

Sorry about that. I think I forgot to paste it. https://cdn.connectsites.net/user_files/esp/downloads/000/000/086/ESP-2005-Catalog.pdf?1392144618

You can find most of the old catalogs under the support -> "Product Archive" tab on this website. 

Stuart M.

Got it! Thanks Nathan.

Post to Thread